Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Did Ariana make a mistake with her Grammy submissions?

The sis submitted God Is A Woman for Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video and No Tears Left To Cry for Song of the year.

Do you think she'll snag those noms and awards if she submitted for No Tears for everything else instead of GIAW?

fzBxEZZ.gif

3 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Since when was “Best music video” a category fzBxEZZ.gif

Anyway, she’s not winning any, but if she’s lucky she can snag a nomination for Best Pop Solo Performance and Best music video fzBxEZZ.gif

Since 1984 mj1

Those nominations are "so far" though, do you think that after getting two consecutive nominations at "Pop Vocal Album" her label wouldn't submit this year? Especially when this album was "bigger" and the critics loved them. I don't think Republic Records or even Scooter Brawn would miss any chance on submitting more stuff for Ariana, especially with NTLTC, so I'd say we wait. 

I love GIAW but No Tears is actually more of an innovative and risky record and I wish it had more chances to be rewarded, so I'm a little disappointed if this is actually what they did.

I like “God is a Woman”...I feel like it’s a lot better than many of her other singles, but for some reason it’s a little under the radar. “No Tears Left to Cry” is the bigger hit and the safer choice for a nomination for sure. 

On 10/19/2018 at 12:27 AM, Q U E E N said:

Did that complete and utter stripping trash single mother slut Carpe Diem submit any nominations? She should nominate her dentist for best transformation because her old teeth were as disgusting as her fake ass

What the fuck rip2 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.