Sign in to follow this  

Did Ariana make a mistake with her Grammy submissions?

Electric Light    584

The sis submitted God Is A Woman for Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video and No Tears Left To Cry for Song of the year.

Do you think she'll snag those noms and awards if she submitted for No Tears for everything else instead of GIAW?

fzBxEZZ.gif

Winnie.    17,620

Since when was “Best music video” a category fzBxEZZ.gif

Anyway, she’s not winning any, but if she’s lucky she can snag a nomination for Best Pop Solo Performance and Best music video fzBxEZZ.gif

Electric Light    584
3 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Since when was “Best music video” a category fzBxEZZ.gif

Anyway, she’s not winning any, but if she’s lucky she can snag a nomination for Best Pop Solo Performance and Best music video fzBxEZZ.gif

Since 1984 mj1

hector    27,213

Those nominations are "so far" though, do you think that after getting two consecutive nominations at "Pop Vocal Album" her label wouldn't submit this year? Especially when this album was "bigger" and the critics loved them. I don't think Republic Records or even Scooter Brawn would miss any chance on submitting more stuff for Ariana, especially with NTLTC, so I'd say we wait. 

Chapman    35,898

inb4 beerbongs blocks sweetener for best pop album

(srsly sweetener deserves it though. the best pop record in terms of quality and commercial success this year)

Satori    2,825

I love GIAW but No Tears is actually more of an innovative and risky record and I wish it had more chances to be rewarded, so I'm a little disappointed if this is actually what they did.

RED ANGELO    375
10 hours ago, Daphne Blake said:

GIAW is a better video. Both bop tho.

fzBxEZZ.gif

I am drunk and read that as Genie In A Water. #FML

Mariah's 18 #1's    1,185

Did that complete and utter stripping trash single mother slut Carpe Diem submit any nominations? She should nominate her dentist for best transformation because her old teeth were as disgusting as her fake ass

Agugaga    2,153

I like “God is a Woman”...I feel like it’s a lot better than many of her other singles, but for some reason it’s a little under the radar. “No Tears Left to Cry” is the bigger hit and the safer choice for a nomination for sure. 

Umbreon    3,055
4 hours ago, Q U E E N said:

Did that complete and utter stripping trash single mother slut Carpe Diem submit any nominations? She should nominate her dentist for best transformation because her old teeth were as disgusting as her fake ass

Wut dead4 

Luca    33,786
On 10/19/2018 at 12:27 AM, Q U E E N said:

What the fuck rip2 

Law    1,510
On 11/1/2018 at 8:41 AM, Luca said:

What the fuck rip2 

Must be real pressedt now that Nicki got no noms nicki5

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.