Jump to content

Happy 5th Birthday to the only album in HISTORY to produce TWO diamond certified singles

Recommended Posts

QUINN    19,313

wf6MmSp.jpg

OCTOBER 18, 2013

WBPaEpj.jpg

🌻 Debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200

🌸 102 total weeks on the Billboard 200

🌼 15 Platinum or higher certifications

🌺 6th best selling album of 2013 (WW) (#1 best selling album from a woman)

🌻 8th best selling album of 2014 (US)

🌸 Landed on Billboard's year-end chart 3 years in a row (2013 - 2015)

🌼 2 diamond certified singles: Roar and Dark Horse

🌺 garnered 4 grammy nominations 

🌻 11+ Billion total streams 

🌸 11+ Million adjusted sales (WW)

iAOIWiv.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sugar Baby    1,025

but when she used to be cool alex1

this is my fav Karty album and I i actually use it more than  other albums released the same year like Bangerz or ARTPOP bey5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUINN    19,313
1 minute ago, Merryem said:

the fame/monster has 2 also moo12 

hbd prism moo12 

lmao listen i never claimed i didn’t exaggerate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merryem    5,662
1 minute ago, QUINN said:

lmao listen i never claimed i didn’t exaggerate

hbd to the album that started an iconic stan war katy3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUINN    19,313
2 minutes ago, Merryem said:

hbd to the album that started an iconic stan war katy3 

ONE FOR THE AGES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yoncé.    64,874

Iconic, we love the album that gave us her timeless bop Dark Horse and the one and only Legendary Lovers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    33,786

My favorite Katy album, with my favorite tour. Loved the aesthetic and the overall vibe. I truly miss it. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is everyone saying today Prism is 5 years old when it came out on the 22nd in the US/Canada...Katy literally had the gold semi truck driving around the US with October 22nd on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUINN    19,313
1 hour ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

Why is everyone saying today Prism is 5 years old when it came out on the 22nd in the US/Canada...Katy literally had the gold semi truck driving around the US with October 22nd on it.

it was released to stream in full on her website the friday before it was originally supposed to be released. so it was technically released to the world on friday the 18th to stream, and in every other format on tuesday the 22nd (in 2013 releases still happened on tuesdays). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, QUINN said:

it was released to stream in full on her website the friday before it was originally supposed to be released. so it was technically released to the world on friday the 18th to stream, and in every other format on tuesday the 22nd (in 2013 releases still happened on tuesdays). 

 I didn't know that haha. Goes to show I don't even pay attention this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUINN    19,313
51 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

 I didn't know that haha. Goes to show I don't even pay attention this. 

omg i remember it being such a big deal at the time, I had her website open on my browser for days just to make sure i could keep playing it lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Umbreon    3,055

Such flawless visuals, songs, and aesthetic cry2 

I miss the last big pop days in 2013 with Gaga, Katy, and Miley all releasing pure pop and not country music cry4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×