Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

BLACKPINK Member Jennie to Make Her Solo Debut

BLACKPINK has quickly established themselves as one of the hottest K-Pop groups on the scene – and already, one member is making solo moves!

22-year-old rapper and singer Jennie will be making her solo debut later this year, YG Entertainment confirmed on Thursday (October 18).

“Jennie is in the final stages of preparation for her first solo promotions aimed to be within the year,” the company revealed in a statement.

And that’s not all! YG’s Yang Hyun-suk also confirmed that all four girls are working on solo projects: “We are simultaneously working on new BLACKPINK songs as well as solo projects for all 4 members at the moment. JENNIE’s solo will be the first one to be released, to be followed by ROSÉ’s solo. The biggest strength of BLACKPINK is that each member’s ability / talent as a solo artist is as strong as their teamwork / cohesiveness.”

The original news report suggests that Jennie‘s debut solo album will be released sometime in November.

BLACKPINK first debuted in August of 2016, and has consistently set records with their singles, including “Whistle,” “Boombayah,” and “DDU-DU DDU-DU.”

http://www.justjared.com/2018/10/17/blackpink-member-jennie-to-make-her-solo-debut/

32 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i dont want BLACKPINK to disband. brit2 

They're not going too, korean groups always do this. They do solo projects and go right back to their groups, they're not ruthless or stingy like american ones. rip4 

5 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

They're not going too, korean groups always do this. They do solo projects and go right back to their groups, they're not ruthless or stingy like american ones. rip4 

tea moo10 

4 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

But I will support Ms. Jennie because I know she's about to deliver at the end of the day. 

i mean dont get me wrong, imma support her however i can moo10 

33 minutes ago, Divine said:

They aren’t disbanding, nor is Jennie getting special treatment. All of the BP girls are getting solos. Rosé is confirmed to be next.

ooooh so like Loona did, right?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.