Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Marilyn Manson releases sex toy with his face on it

Rock and metal star as well as the APMAs 2016 Icon Award recipient Marilyn Manson released a particularly interesting merch item on his website: a dildo. This is not just any toy: This 8 inch-tall, 1.5 inch-diameter toy is inscribed with the singer’s name and detailed with his face.

The “Double Cross Dildo + Bag” merch item is made safe for all users with its silicone, hypoallergenic makeup. Additionally, the paint used to create Manson’s face on the toy is environmentally-friendly and may wear off with frequent use.

Other features include a suction cup at the toy’s base for placement in a variety of areas and situations, as well as a silky black storage sachet for safekeeping. The outside of the bag also showcases Manson’s name with his notable double-cross logo.

The item retails at $125 and might be the perfect gift for a spooky and sexy Halloween. Orders can be placed here. Check out the item below.

For your safety, make sure to clean your toys with soap and water or toy solution available at shops such as Ambiance and Spencer’s. This toy can be wipe cleaned.
This is not the first time a band have created merch for their more sexually adventurous fans.

image of sex toy

Spoiler

Marilyn Manson Dildo

https://www.altpress.com/news/marilyn-manson-dildo/

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL lmfao1 

39 minutes ago, Daphne Blake said:

No offense but I wouldn't ride this voodoo doll. My ass could get cursed. jj4

17 minutes ago, Mamacita said:

I’m not putting that up my ass awk1

11 minutes ago, Starlight said:

vomit1

mte whit1