Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

1 Year of Gorgeous

5 hours ago, Littleswiftie said:

It did well for a promotional single. The era could have been huge if she didn't release Call It What You Want as a promotional singlejj2

Call It What You Want is one of the best on the album, deserved better treatment ( as an official single ). jj2

On 10/27/2018 at 3:50 PM, Ghostface said:

Call It What You Want is one of the best on the album, deserved better treatment ( as an official single ). jj2

It had to be a hidden gem, Delicate had to be the third official single and then Getaway Car -> This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things -> I Did Something Bad -> Dancing With Our Hands Tied -> Don't Blame Me -> King Of My Heartjj2 Then it would be like Teenage Dreamkaty3

2 hours ago, Littleswiftie said:

It had to be a hidden gem, Delicate had to be the third official single and then Getaway Car -> This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things -> I Did Something Bad -> Dancing With Our Hands Tied -> Don't Blame Me -> King Of My Heartjj2 Then it would be like Teenage Dreamkaty3

Every song should have been single. That's it - singles album. jj2

2 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

I Know Places deserved thokaty4

I Know Places is definitely hidden gem. Not to forget to mention it would have been match for reputation as well considering the overall theme of trying to escape from limelight with your lover. 

On 11/5/2018 at 2:19 PM, Ghostface said:

I Know Places is definitely hidden gem. Not to forget to mention it would have been match for reputation as well considering the overall theme of trying to escape from limelight with your lover. 

This era is such a mess. There are a lot of radio friendly singles. The lead isn't strong as lead but it could have several smashes

4 hours ago, Littleswiftie said:

This era is such a mess. There are a lot of radio friendly singles. The lead isn't strong as lead but it could have several smashes

In her own words:

"Let me remind you

This was what you she wanted"

jj2

On 11/6/2018 at 8:16 PM, Ghostface said:

In her own words:

"Let me remind you

This was what you she wanted"

jj2

Indeed but Taylor is a force on her own. She could have made big hits of several singles if she played the cards right and it wouldn't even have needed a lot of promotion. The perfect strategy could have been, for example (my statistic nerd side is coming, prepare your swiftie wigaretha1):

*Look What You Made Me Do as it has been going like it has in reality. Peak #1 for 8 weeks (without ...Ready For It? as a lead, it would be much stronger and it would even keep Bodak Yellow from the #1 spot and Rockstar for a few weeksjj2). It would have a lot more longevity, 30 weeks

*End Game around album release. In contrary to what a lot of swifties think, it could've been a decent hit worldwide. However, it would be more local due to the local electropop sound. Biggest strenghts are spotify streams and radio play

*Delicate in January. Peak #6, 32 weeks because it would'nt been a sleeper hit but an instant hitgaga3

*Getaway Car in April. Peak #4, 40 weeks with an epic music video. It would be in the top 10 biggest hits of the yeargaga14

*This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things in June. Peak #2, 28 weeks. It would give a lot of controversy. It needs a nice music video though

*I Did Something Bad in October. Peak #1 for 5 weeks, 40 weeks. Instant smash with a record breaking witch themed music video

*Dancing With Our Hands Tied in December. Peak #9, 25 weeks. Video would have I Don't Wanna Live Forever vibes but then more dancybey5

*Don't Blame Me in February, première with music video at the Grammy's. Peak #7, 45 weeks. The music video wouldn't be extremely controversial like I Did Something Bad but it would be worth watching. Incredible sequel of Blank Space. Locals would be shocked by the vocals at the Grammy'sari2

*King Of My Heart in May as era ending song with a tour video. It would peak at #11 and chart for 20 weeks. It would have been more successfull than End Gameari11

Song Month Year Peak (Billboard Hot 100) Weeks (Billboard Hot 100) YouTube stats after a year Spotify stats after a year Certification after a year
Look What You Made Me Do August 2017 #1 for 8 weeks 30 4 592 314 852 1 255 239 942 8x Platinum
End Game November 2017 #5 for 1 week 25 583 925 820 459 922 046 4x Platinum
Delicate January 2018 #6 for 2 weeks 32 785 930 152 782 492 942 5x Platinum
Getaway Car April 2018 #4 for 2 weeks 40 2 782 974 673 1 092 653 6x Platinum
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things June 2018 #2 for 3 weeks 28 1 482 903 692 651 890 5x Platinum
I Did Something Bad October 2018 #1 for 5 weeks 40 6 782 572 901 1 788 927 9x Platinum
Dancing With Our Hands Tied December 2018 #9 for 2 weeks 25 429 304 285 358 020 842 4x Platinum
Don't Blame Me February 2019 #7 for 2 weeks 45 738 492 480 905 920 210 7x Platinum
King Of My Heart May 2019 #11 for 1 week 20 258 674 903 273 829 275 2x Platinum

Album chart performance:

*#1 for 30 weeks (albums are performing extremely weak these days, Invasion Of Privacy would dethrone her after 23 weeks, then 7 more weeks at #1ari2), total chart run: 330 weeks, 13 million copies sold in US after a year and 28 million worldwide

Era theme (because I'm extra like the queen herselfbey1)

*August 2017 - September 2017: satanic Taylor. Taylor will show up once in public during an award show somewhere

* October 2017 - December 2017: edgy/badass Taylor, performing at MTV Europe Music Awards (shocking performance of Look What You Made Me Do), SNL, Jingle Ball and Ellen interview and performing New Years Day

*January 2018 - March 2018: Soft Taylor

* April 2018 - June 2018: Dramatic Taylor due to Getaway Car

* July 2018 - November 2018: Shady Taylor, putting shade into her costumesari7

* December 2018 - January 2019: Dark Taylor, Alejandro era-ish

* February 2019 - TS7: Pretty casual Taylor with some classari3

Note: Taylor would dress more old Gaga-ish, which means: more diversity, more creativity, more shock value but also the sophisticated side of Gaga during important red carpets

Award shows:

*MTV Video Music Awards 2017: no appearance but debuting her comeback music video

*American Music Awards 2017: debuting End Game, winning Favorite Female Artist Pop/Rock,

*MTV Europe Music Awards 2017: winning like 8 awardsbey6 Also performing Look What You Made Me Do and End Gamejj2

*Grammy Awards 2018: Performing Delicate, getting Best Music Video for Look What You Made Me Do

*iHeartRadio Music Awards 2018: Performing Delicate

*BRIT Awards 2018: performing Delicate

*Billboard Music Awards 2018: Like it is in reality plus debuting Getaway Car live + music video

*MTV Video Music Awards 2018: performing incredible performance of This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

*American Music Awards 2018: Like it is in reality, including the getting political and an even more epic performance with better vocalsari5 But, she would also win Video Of The Year for Getaway Car, Favorite Social Artist, Favorite Song Pop/Rock for Getaway Car, making her win 7 awards that nightari6

*MTV Europe Music Awards 2018: performing epic witch themed performance of I Did Something Bad

*People's Choice Awards 2018: performing I Did Something Bad

*ARIA Music Awards 2018: Performing Dancing With Our Hands Tied

*Grammy Awards 2019: debuting Don't Blame me for the first time at an award show, shocking everyone including the locals, getting into top 10 immediately

*BRIT Awards 2019: performing Don't Blame Me

*Billboard Music Awards 2019: performing Don't Blame Me and King Of My Heart

After this, Taylor will post some pictures on her Instagram but she would take a small hiatus from the spotlight. She will continue writing on TS7 and she will collaborate with artists like Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, Madonna, Rihanna and Beyoncé. And then the biggest pop album since Thriller was bornari8

The Reputation Stadium Tour would be from May 8th in Glendale and end on March 24th in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It would include a total of 125 shows and it would gross around 750 million dollars, breaking the record held by U2's U2 360 Tour. It would be THAT tour of all time. It would include every single song of Taylor outside usual setlist and Dancing With Our Hands Tied wouldn't be played acousticari4 

Taylor would have 185 million followers as of May 2019, having more followers than Selena Gomez and Christiano Ronaldo. She would have around 120 million followers on Twitter and 45 million subscribers on YouTube

3 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

Indeed but Taylor is a force on her own. She could have made big hits of several singles if she played the cards right and it wouldn't even have needed a lot of promotion. The perfect strategy could have been, for example (my statistic nerd side is coming, prepare your swiftie wigaretha1):

*Look What You Made Me Do as it has been going like it has in reality. Peak #1 for 8 weeks (without ...Ready For It? as a lead, it would be much stronger and it would even keep Bodak Yellow from the #1 spot and Rockstar for a few weeksjj2). It would have a lot more longevity, 30 weeks

*End Game around album release. In contrary to what a lot of swifties think, it could've been a decent hit worldwide. However, it would be more local due to the local electropop sound. Biggest strenghts are spotify streams and radio play

*Delicate in January. Peak #6, 32 weeks because it would'nt been a sleeper hit but an instant hitgaga3

*Getaway Car in April. Peak #4, 40 weeks with an epic music video. It would be in the top 10 biggest hits of the yeargaga14

*This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things in June. Peak #2, 28 weeks. It would give a lot of controversy. It needs a nice music video though

*I Did Something Bad in October. Peak #1 for 5 weeks, 40 weeks. Instant smash with a record breaking witch themed music video

*Dancing With Our Hands Tied in December. Peak #9, 25 weeks. Video would have I Don't Wanna Live Forever vibes but then more dancybey5

*Don't Blame Me in February, première with music video at the Grammy's. Peak #7, 45 weeks. The music video wouldn't be extremely controversial like I Did Something Bad but it would be worth watching. Incredible sequel of Blank Space. Locals would be shocked by the vocals at the Grammy'sari2

*King Of My Heart in May as era ending song with a tour video. It would peak at #11 and chart for 20 weeks. It would have been more successfull than End Gameari11

Song Month Year Peak (Billboard Hot 100) Weeks (Billboard Hot 100) YouTube stats after a year Spotify stats after a year Certification after a year
Look What You Made Me Do August 2017 #1 for 8 weeks 30 4 592 314 852 1 255 239 942 8x Platinum
End Game November 2017 #5 for 1 week 25 583 925 820 459 922 046 4x Platinum
Delicate January 2018 #6 for 2 weeks 32 785 930 152 782 492 942 5x Platinum
Getaway Car April 2018 #4 for 2 weeks 40 2 782 974 673 1 092 653 6x Platinum
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things June 2018 #2 for 3 weeks 28 1 482 903 692 651 890 5x Platinum
I Did Something Bad October 2018 #1 for 5 weeks 40 6 782 572 901 1 788 927 9x Platinum
Dancing With Our Hands Tied December 2018 #9 for 2 weeks 25 429 304 285 358 020 842 4x Platinum
Don't Blame Me February 2019 #7 for 2 weeks 45 738 492 480 905 920 210 7x Platinum
King Of My Heart May 2019 #11 for 1 week 20 258 674 903 273 829 275 2x Platinum

Album chart performance:

*#1 for 30 weeks (albums are performing extremely weak these days, Invasion Of Privacy would dethrone her after 23 weeks, then 7 more weeks at #1ari2), total chart run: 330 weeks, 13 million copies sold in US after a year and 28 million worldwide

Era theme (because I'm extra like the queen herselfbey1)

*August 2017 - September 2017: satanic Taylor. Taylor will show up once in public during an award show somewhere

* October 2017 - December 2017: edgy/badass Taylor, performing at MTV Europe Music Awards (shocking performance of Look What You Made Me Do), SNL, Jingle Ball and Ellen interview and performing New Years Day

*January 2018 - March 2018: Soft Taylor

* April 2018 - June 2018: Dramatic Taylor due to Getaway Car

* July 2018 - November 2018: Shady Taylor, putting shade into her costumesari7

* December 2018 - January 2019: Dark Taylor, Alejandro era-ish

* February 2019 - TS7: Pretty casual Taylor with some classari3

Note: Taylor would dress more old Gaga-ish, which means: more diversity, more creativity, more shock value but also the sophisticated side of Gaga during important red carpets

Award shows:

*MTV Video Music Awards 2017: no appearance but debuting her comeback music video

*American Music Awards 2017: debuting End Game, winning Favorite Female Artist Pop/Rock,

*MTV Europe Music Awards 2017: winning like 8 awardsbey6 Also performing Look What You Made Me Do and End Gamejj2

*Grammy Awards 2018: Performing Delicate, getting Best Music Video for Look What You Made Me Do

*BRIT Awards 2018:

*Billboard Music Awards 2018: Like it is in reality

*MTV Video Music Awards 2018:

*American Music Awards 2018: Like it is in reality, including the getting political and an even more epic performance with better vocalsari5 But, she would also win Video Of The Year for Getaway Car, Favorite Social Artist, Favorite Song Pop/Rock for Getaway Car, making her win 7 awards that nightari6

*MTV Europe Music Awards 2018:

*People's Choice Awards 2018:

*ARIA Music Awards 2018:

*Grammy Awards 2019:

*BRIT Awards 2019:

*Billboard Music Awards 2019:

After this, Taylor will post some pictures on her Instagram but she would take a small hiatus from the spotlight. She will continue writing on TS7 and she will collaborate with artists like Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, Madonna, Rihanna and Beyoncé. And then the biggest pop album since Thriller was bornari8

The Reputation Stadium Tour would be from May 8th in Glendale and end on March 24th in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It would include a total of 125 shows and it would gross around 750 million dollars, breaking the record held by U2's U2 360 Tour. It would be THAT tour of all time. It would include every single song of Taylor outside usual setlist and Dancing With Our Hands Tied wouldn't be played acousticari4 

Taylor would have 185 million followers as of May 2019, having more followers than Selena Gomez and Christiano Ronaldo. She would have around 120 million followers on Twitter and 45 million subscribers on YouTube

undefined

I got lost quickly in this doctoral dissertation, but managed to pull through eventually. jj2 Fiction writer spot on. 

All of this providing Taylor is the only musician in the world. After this, she wouldn't need to record a demo till the rest of her life, let alone full song or album. jj5

On a more serious note, I think her ending contract with Big Machine had to do with her future single releases and Delicate happening 8 months ago and nothing after that. Whole era eventually fell into transition pace between her expiring contract and deciding what to do next. 

On 11/7/2018 at 9:41 PM, Ghostface said:

undefined

I got lost quickly in this doctoral dissertation, but managed to pull through eventually. jj2 Fiction writer spot on. 

All of this providing Taylor is the only musician in the world. After this, she wouldn't need to record a demo till the rest of her life, let alone full song or album. jj5

On a more serious note, I think her ending contract with Big Machine had to do with her future single releases and Delicate happening 8 months ago and nothing after that. Whole era eventually fell into transition pace between her expiring contract and deciding what to do next. 

I hope she gets rid off Big Machine. and start her own label instead. She shouldn't sign to a commercial label like Interscope or Atlantic, especially when artists like Gaga, RiRi and Ariana already signed. She could either disappear either get known as the next Michael Jackson. It's her choiceari5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.