Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frontpoppy

Cameron comes out on Big Brother UK

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

Who is this 

1 hour ago, Royalty said:

Cameron who?

it says in the titles Cameron from BB UK, its a coming out moment a lot of people have to go trough, so stop being annoying by being fake stupid sass4 

17 minutes ago, Nino said:

it says in the titles Cameron from BB UK, its a coming out moment a lot of people have to go trough, so stop being annoying by being fake stupid sass4 

What the actual fuck, I legit don't know who he was since I don't live in the UK. Calm the fuck down sis, I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but take a chill pill and shut up. clap1 

22 minutes ago, Royalty said:

What the actual fuck, I legit don't know who he was since I don't live in the UK. Calm the fuck down sis, I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but take a chill pill and shut up. clap1 

It's clearly a contestant on Big Brother, says Big Brother UK in the theme. You should stop being pedantic and melodramatic brit10

4 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

It's clearly a contestant on Big Brother, says Big Brother UK in the theme. You should stop being pedantic and melodramatic brit10

I understand that babe, but people on BB are famous for something but Idk him from anything. 

1 hour ago, Royalty said:

I understand that babe, but people on BB are famous for something but Idk him from anything. 

Since when are BB contestants celebrities? Celebrity BB contestants are well known sure.... but regular BB is made up of no1curr

5 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Since when are BB contestants celebrities? Celebrity BB contestants are well known sure.... but regular BB is made up of no1curr

watch the video tho, regardless who the person is, the video is really emotional.

1 hour ago, SWINΞ said:

O ok

30 minutes ago, attitude said:

We're still making such a big deal out of things like this? 

since people still have to feel this vulnerable when saying it out loud, yes we are still making it a big deal!

just cause you're a season queen already, dont mean others have it easy nowadays, so stop being a smartass mad12

I hate coming out in the public eye like in this case on national tv, cuz straight ppl don't do it. I mean, it's not like gays are lying to anyone by keeping their sexual orientation private. Why straight people don't have the pressure to make a coming out? Is it maybe cuz heterosexuality is still considered the normality and gay people need to be identified? mad12

50 minutes ago, Nino said:

since people still have to feel this vulnerable when saying it out loud, yes we are still making it a big deal!

just cause you're a season queen already, dont mean others have it easy nowadays, so stop being a smartass mad12

He's cute but it's not really groundbreaking anymore aura1

50 minutes ago, attitude said:

He's cute but it's not really groundbreaking anymore aura1

um yes it is sis because idk if you knew this, but a large percentage of the world still opposes gay rights and gays are murdered all over the world lol3

like who are you to come for someone's coming out story. It's always difficult coming out to anyone. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.