Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

What does she mean?

She posted these two photos on IG story, the first looks like Rebel Heart lyrics, there are some differences tho.

A4FC857F-E30C-46EF-BFD8-4ADE577827FC.pngBD664C19-878E-4466-8655-0801A824D6B4.png

And then she posted this.

Is she trying to say something? interesting1

I hope she doesn't feels frustrated with the new record. Not because she isn't liking it, but because of the amount of pressure she could be receiving.

Also, the first picture it's more like a poem based on RH song. We know she's been going to some intimate prosa reunions with portuguese artists, so this could be for one of those. (?)

@Alvarø is right that really seems like a poem—maybe that wound up being used as the basis for “Rebel Heart.” I can’t see it being a new song. She’s referenced herself before but never that blatantly and with so many lines. 

What I REALLY like though is that she posted that and then a line from “Bedtime Stories” that emphasizes how inefficient words are. Because she used those words on RH but posted them again with the “fucked” meme because something seems to be troubling her and her recourse to words has not fully remediated the situation. Meta af. Queen. 

Off topic but the linguistic anxiety in the lyrics to Bedtime Story is fucking amazing. 

The message behind the last pic is the usual rhetoric of don't care about what other people think of you. However, as Guy Oseary noticed in the comment section, we are fucked also when we don't care at all. Personally, I think that we should care, but not excessively. The point is that we are fucked regardless mad5

@Satori I love her for this. She's always clever with words and linguistic in general. cry5

I also found out that the crossed out line says "This is what I was tryong to articulate on the phone when we spoke", which sounds as if all the text was describing an specific situation.

17 minutes ago, The One Beyond All said:

However, as Guy Oseary noticed in the comment section, we are fucked also when we don't care at all. 

My drama radar makes me want to believe that Guy commented on it because it's something work-related. lol2

6 hours ago, Alvarø said:

I hope she doesn't feels frustrated with the new record. Not because she isn't liking it, but because of the amount of pressure she could be receiving.

Also, the first picture it's more like a poem based on RH song. We know she's been going to some intimate prosa reunions with portuguese artists, so this could be for one of those. (?)

3 hours ago, Alvarø said:

@Satori I love her for this. She's always clever with words and linguistic in general. cry5

I also found out that the crossed out line says "This is what I was tryong to articulate on the phone when we spoke", which sounds as if all the text was describing an specific situation.

My drama radar makes me want to believe that Guy commented on it because it's something work-related. lol2

How about the: "These last few weeks ... in the world clearly" lines tho? interesting1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.