Create A Label: Season 10

Beauty Queen    3,139

hi im alive, Halsey is slated until further notice + would anybody like to update me on how the game is going sjjsskdjksl

Ronlop    6,682
13 minutes ago, Beauty Queen said:

hi im alive, Halsey is slated until further notice + would anybody like to update me on how the game is going sjjsskdjksl

The game's still going but we didn't have much acitivity these past few weeks.  We're glad you're back! :)

Dylan is hosting it btw just so you know.

Bleachella    3,768

87342bf10d9e2382406ebeca89b0bf0d.png

Time for a CAL Randomizer

-What is that?

A special event that will give a negative or positive boost to your song/album/artist. It can be anything but the point is that it was not planned! 

-This week on CAL Randomizer:

- One artist will be picked, that artist will have a fan come out about a horrible meet and greet experience.

- One song will be picked, that song will be featured in a viral Adam And Eve commercial for a supersonic dildo.

Who gets it? That's where we pull the CAL Randomizer.

I will pull a song from the charts this week, and pull an artist from, well, the list of aritsts. The song/artist will be picked by this website:  https://www.randomresult.com/pick.php  .

The song / artist that gets picked will get a slight decrease in sales this week!

@Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo  @RebelHeart15 @Jon. 

@Harry_CAL  @tigerlily13 

@Royalty  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Alesus

Join to watch the randomizer live!

https://www.rabb.it/harry_cal

Bleachella    3,768

87342bf10d9e2382406ebeca89b0bf0d.png

11047aaa4129e5154349750920a0f01c.png

@hector Flowin' will receive a boost in sales throughout the week due to the viral supersonic dildo commercial. 

321b5cdc1dc2b2e975007ba284c252d3.png

@Jon. i- well, Mariah will be receiving 3 negative updates due to the negative fan encounter that will be published and go viral. you can erase these updates if mariah tweets and proves it's falsehood. 

Bleachella    3,768

TMZ_Logo.svg

"MARIAH CAREY BEAT ME TO A PULP

AND CALLED ME FAT"

Katy-Perry:-Attending-Mariah-Carey-Conce

Looks like Mariah's landed in hot water once again! The mega star, who has kept a low profile as of late due to the recent controversy surrounding Jessie J and the now infamous V Magazine Issue, is now facing serious allegations from a fan!

Today on Twitter, an ex-fan of Carey's leaked a long experience of a meet and greet with Carey turned sour, and violent. Keep reading for the testimonial from the fan!

"I used to be a big fan of Mariah Carey's. I supported her through everything - Chiaroscuro Nightingale, Atavism, Clean Slate, Arcane, The Reinarcanation, you name it. I was THERE. I was the #1 Lamb that I knew. And when I met her at the Antidote World Tour, I was so excited. But that was RUINED!!! RUINED RUINED RUINED!!!

I LOVED Mariah. I BLED for Mariah. BLED FOR HER!! And she RUINED IT!!! When I met her, I was so excited. I was finally meeting my idol, no, my GOD! I saw her and immediately ran up to her and hugged her, just like I had seen many others before me do without issue. I hugged her and started sobbing, saying, "Mariah you've saved my life in so many ways, you helped me through so many hard times, I love you so much. You stopped me from killing myself more times than I can count. I love you!" She recoiled from me embrace and gagged and coughed up spittle on the floor, before saying, "I stopped you from killing yourself? Sad. Should've gone through with it!" I blinked. Was I hearing right? I'd heard of stories of Mariah having dry humor so I laughed it off as a joke. I then hugged her again, and once again, she recoiled, this time profusely vomiting on the floor next to me. Then, while vomiting, she vomited ON me. I was shaking, I didn't know if this was a blessing, a sign of disgust, or if she was sick. I immediately thought she was deathly ill, and I called for her assistant. Her assistant came over and examined Mariah for two seconds before slapping me and saying "She's fine, stupid rat." I was livid. Mariah was clearly NOT FINE! Then, as I was about to argue with her putrid assistant, she grabbed me by the neck and choked me. She slammed me against the wall and belted a C6 into my ear at full volume.

This hurt my ears a lot. I started bleeding from my ear. Then she screamed into my other ear, "I'M NOT SICK YOU STUPID CUNT, I AM DISGUSTED BY YOUR FAT BODY, JIGGLY PUFF." I started sobbing. Was this real? Maybe I was dreaming. "Mariah, why?" I choked. "I love you so much. What did I do? I'm so sorry." She slapped me repeatedly, and then punched me in the left tit. I sobbed. She laughed. She then proceeded to flick my vagina and say "Oink oink!" I was so confused. She must have read my face, because then she responded, "Don't be confused faggot, I'm oinking because you're a fat little piggie. Oink Oink." I fell to my knees sobbing. Then, the photographer came back and said "Alright ready for your picture!" in a cheery tone. I was so distraught, couldn't he see I was being assaulted? Then Mariah hoisted me to my feet and pinched my ass with her fake nails to the point of bleeding. I sobbed. She whispered into my ear, "You better smile and make me look good or I'll stab you with my diamond plaques." I sobbed and then composed myself. I smiled, and then she slapped me once more for good measure and sent me off with a "Oink oink! Bye bitch."

I encourage you all to STAND BY ME and SUPPORT ME against Mariah."

Wow, that's horrible huh? We'll see what Mariah's word on this is, but as of now, it doesn't look to good for the star!

Mr. Mendes    2,620
10 hours ago, Bleachella said:

START BOOKING STUFF FOR THE FEBRUARY CALENDAR. 

Let your Corps (yes, those are still a thing and always have been) know when you’re releasing so they can book promo. 

@Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo  @RebelHeart15 @Jon. 

@Harry_CAL  @tigerlily13 

@Royalty  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Alesus

Fantastic! I sent another message to Sony unrelated to promo booking so if you have the time to read it as well, that’d be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance haha :)