Create A Label: Season 10

hector 31,054

u6nDkae.png

madonna on virgin radio | europe

Spoiler

On her feud with Emma Roberts

There’s no feud between us because I was just stating an opinion with no harm intended. If she thinks that way then that’s on her, I’m not going to cry about this [laughs] that would be pathetic. Many people seem to get very butt hurt about comments everyone has to say about them, I had to grow thick skin to be on this business and she has to do it too because if she’s going to feel attacked with a simple comment like “boring”, I don’t know what she will do then.. Maybe her quitting music was a good idea. She just wasn’t built for this and maybe she just figured that out after the GRAMMYs when Christina Aguilera won “Album of the Year” and couldn’t stand it too. I’m happy that she put herself first and knew what was good for her, in the end, you just can’t push yourself to do something that you clearly aren’t enjoying, because it shows. 

Working with Mirwais and Stuart Price on her new album

It’s been a long time since I work with both of them and, I thought that at this stage of my career, it would be good to go back and pay a visit to my friends who helped me create incredible music in the studio. I have been wanting to work with them for a very long time actually, but things just feel through when we were talking about working together on stuff. But I guess the time just wasn’t right and it is the perfect time for me to ask them join me in the studio and work on “Reverie”, which is the album name. I’m experimenting with sounds in the studio, working with them will help me get deeper into what I wanna do with my new music and what I wanna present to my fans because I know that they weren’t really loving the music I’ve been putting out these past few years so I’m going to give them the fuck they want! [Laughs] But the album’s nowhere near to be finished, I’ll keep everyone posted.

On what happened on Twitter last night

[Laughs] Everyone just went at it last night and it was very amusing, I must say. Jessie J.. How do I put this, she’s a very outspoken girl but I feel that she has to write down first what she wants to say, then read it, give it another read and then, just not say anything. But I do wanna say, that I kinda admire her fire, being knocked down like that on Twitter would’ve take a toll on another artist like for example, Emma Roberts, but she defended herself until the end even though she didn’t get the point of what I was saying last night.. Honestly, it was fun to see these girls come up with something and leave their comfort zone, get at it! Kylie Jenner wanted to come at me last night, playing the victim card and it bit her on the ass which was so amusing to see. I hope that more stuff like this happens in the future, we definitely need more bolder girls who are ready to go all in and scream, I’m not your bitch! 

hector 31,054

01fq3Eh.png

madonna on kiss fm marseille | europe

Spoiler

If she regrets releasing “Comatose”

What kind of question is that? [Laughs] So, I think it’s pretty obvious that I am not very fond of “Comatose” but not because of the album per se, but more about the timing and how it all went down with it in the end. Maybe, things would’ve been better for me if I had a better planned out era for the album, but everything was all over the place. There was a time that I just didn’t even give a fuck about the whole thing and I just wanted to let that go and move on from it but as you can see, it hunt me. The making of the album was very smooth and I enjoyed myself while working on it too, I had the pleasure of working with Brendon Urie on “Electric” and it was nice to see our fans getting into the song but that was it, there’s nothing more about that era that I would look back and say “Yeah, I love this”. As I said, it’s not about the album, it’s about hoe everything rolled out with it.

On the collaborations she would love to have on her new album

Hmm, for once you give me an interesting question! [Laughs] I have been thinking about who could be on the album, but at the same time, I don’t know what can happen since the album I’m working on has a very specific kind of sound that I don’t think would fit everyone 100% and I don’t collaborate with the sake of just collaborating with someone that would give me exposure. That’s just not me. I want to collaborate with people that I feel would do an incredible job in the song that we do together and have an impressive talent.. I already have thought about collaborating with Lorde, maybe she would be good to be in a song with me, as a songwriter.. Her music is good lyrically and that’s exactly what I want for this album. But I don’t know, maybe I could work with people that no one would expect me to work with.. That sounds a little more interesting, if you ask me [laughs] so maybe that’s what’s going to happen. Who knows.

If she plans on going on tour this time 

I miss touring so yeah, definitely. I didn’t want to tour with “Comatose”, it just didn’t feel right and I wasn’t ready to tour at the moment because of personal circumstances but I am planning on touring at least, at the end of the year with the new album. When I was at Warner Music I was asked to go on tour because they wanted to see at least some profit from the ‘Comatose’ era but I didn‘t care about that, I just wasn’t feeling it and I wasn’t going to do it. Right now, I’ve been in discussions with Republic Records to finally hit the road, that is, after the album comes out and the singles from the album are out there too. This era is going to be very different than “Comatose” in every aspect, so my fans should get ready to be surprised with every little thing. I’m coming full force this time and there’s nothing that can stop me.

hector 31,054
8 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

190122021004781254.gif

madonna on twitter ending the girls one by one

hector 31,054

PW90GIZ.png

brendon urie on 40 principales | south america

Spoiler

Working with Madonna + her sample on “Preacher”

I have always had a huge respect for Madonna and everything that she did when she was making her way through music and I have always thought of smapling her but the perfect song for that didn’t arrive until I was working on “Preacher” and the idea just came ot me. I started to play around with some melodies and stuff like that for the song, find what could be sampled and that the people that would listen to the song be like “oh, this is Like a Prayer!” you know? And I think that adding the iconic gospel chant that happens at the beginning of the song needed to be added on “Preacher”. The sampling was a surprise for Madonna, our representatives didn’t say anything to her until the song was out and she called me saying she loved the song and that she was happy to see it being sampled on a song like “Preacher”. I would love to work with her once again, I think that “Electric” wasn’t the song everyone would’ve loved from us but right now I think a new song would be dope.

Winning his second GRAMMY this year

It’s amazing and I feel blessed to be recognised with a GRAMMY for a second year in a row, it still feels so overwhelming and unexpected, especially with incredibly talented artists being nominated as well on the show and my music getting this, is a dream. When I was writing this new album I never expected it to be nominated a lot nor me getting a GRAMMY out of it, I was just writing music from the heart and when I got the e-mail that I was nominated it felt like the very first time you know, like, the same rush.. The GRAMMYs this year were incredible in every single way with the performances being so memorable and the people really bring it on the stage. I could meet my friends too and have a great time, met some cool artists that I wanted to meet and discuss music too! The GRAMMYs are a magical night, and getting a GRAMMY is just like the cherry on top. Thank you for this.

If he’s planning on going on tour with “Misconceptions”

Oh my, that’s a dream I wanna make come true! I couldn’t tour with Love Lost In Vegas which was a shame since the whole tour was really sickening, man, but you know, things happened and I couldn’t go on tour with that but it’s fine I guess that this new tour will make it up [laughs] I have been indeed throwing ideas here and there to work on this tour and give the fans an incredible experience because this would be my first tour as a solo artist! So it’s going to be such a fun thing. I’m making sure about all of that! [Laughs] I’ve been working on setlists and little thingds about it but also, I don’t want to hype my fans about it too much because the tour won’t be soon.. Mostly because I’m still on single #2 from the album and it would be weird to do that especially when the album’s going to have more singles.. But we’ll see what happens.

hector 31,054
11 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

My happy ass is sick but I’ll be back tomorrow to do stuff <3 

hope you feel better sis!