Create A Label: Season 10

Hey!
I would like to join as Gwen Stefani with Glory Records,

Gwen-Stefani:-New-York-Times-Photoshoot-

This season, I will be planning Gwen Stefani's debut studio album, and a tour following the album, as well as features with other artists and high charting singles. I will be planning to release music videos and live events to make promotion for the album. It will be a pop album, with some alternative styles influenced in it and some mature lyrics, and bonus tracks (Deluxe version,  Japanese version) 

Hello, everyone! I will be joining in this season and it will be my first time, so I hope it will be fun for me as well as y'all! cry2

1. Star Label

2. MAMAMOO

3. Related image

4. We have done the impossible which is to find the singer, in fact 4 singers, whose vocal can compliment and harmonize each other. We are proudly to present MAMAMOO, the vocal group, who will be distancing themselves from being just an idol, they want to be seen as an ARTIST who constantly evolve with their music and breaking the boundaries. We have just planned to release a promotional single, "Hello" to warm them among the general public with their their four warm, dazzling personalities. We will be planning to reveal their first single soon. It will be their first time going into the music world and we hope you welcome them with love.

Ronlop 7,135
12 minutes ago, phoenixstar said:

Whew welcome to the game! Feel free to ask any questions you'd like! :)

The players here would love to help you out too.

Harry_CAL 4,483

@Ronlop I accidentally uploaded the SMP video on Lana's account instead of Frank's. Let me know if you can change it and if not I'll re-upload from the right one!

Harry_CAL 4,483
15 minutes ago, phoenixstar said:

How do I have access to Twitter handle?

If you're referring to the Twitter that's on CAL Tube - you don't. That's just for audience reactions so we can see what the public are thinking of our artists. Most of us have signed up for real Twitter accounts which we use to post updates etc in the thread :)

Just now, Harry_CAL said:

If you're referring to the Twitter that's on CAL Tube - you don't. That's just for audience reactions so we can see what the public are thinking of our artists. Most of us have signed up for real Twitter accounts which we use to post updates etc in the thread :)

I accidentally made a post on that one burn1

I just got it after seeing some posts earlier.

The article making has to be original or it can be just copy paste?

Harry_CAL 4,483
2 minutes ago, phoenixstar said:

I accidentally made a post on that one burn1

I just got it after seeing some posts earlier.

The article making has to be original or it can be just copy paste?

No that's fine! What you posted above is what people do :) Just post tweets promoting your upcoming releases, interacting with fans and other artists, talking about your appearances and promo etc - it all contributes to hype for your artist.

Articles are original but they don't have to be long, here is an example of one I did for Frank last season:

Spoiler

78346fee655367d4f922e39aa783002b.jpg

An intro (which you can re-use) and then essentially just three "questions" with the answers being short paragraphs. It's pretty simple and of course any mentions of releases count as promo for that song/album/video!

1 minute ago, Harry_CAL said:

No that's fine! What you posted above is what people do :) Just post tweets promoting your upcoming releases, interacting with fans and other artists, talking about your appearances and promo etc - it all contributes to hype for your artist.

Articles are original but they don't have to be long, here is an example of one I did for Frank last season:

Reveal hidden contents

78346fee655367d4f922e39aa783002b.jpg

An intro (which you can re-use) and then essentially just three "questions" with the answers being short paragraphs. It's pretty simple and of course any mentions of releases count as promo for that song/album/video!

Ah Thank you so much! 

Harry_CAL 4,483
Just now, phoenixstar said:

Ah Thank you so much! 

You're welcome! Feel free to ask any more questions - there is kind of a lot to get a hang of dead4

Just now, Harry_CAL said:

You're welcome! Feel free to ask any more questions - there is kind of a lot to get a hang of dead4

I am almost nervous that I might fuck it up ari6bebe1

Harry_CAL 4,483
1 minute ago, phoenixstar said:

I am almost nervous that I might fuck it up ari6bebe1

Tbh don't worry it's just a fun game at the end of the day. It can take a long time to build up your artist but it is totally worth it when you see success. My advice would be to just flip through a couple of pages from previous seasons to get a feel for how things are done and just plan out release strategies in advance. And of course ask other players for help if you need to! Most people are happy to answer questions and give advice.

1 minute ago, Harry_CAL said:

Tbh don't worry it's just a fun game at the end of the day. It can take a long time to build up your artist but it is totally worth it when you see success. My advice would be to just flip through a couple of pages from previous seasons to get a feel for how things are done and just plan out release strategies in advance. And of course ask other players for help if you need to! Most people are happy to answer questions and give advice.

I am doing that! Thank you so much for letting me know that!

One more thing I wanna ask is that let's say I have an article ready and I want to post that article in twitter in form of link, is it possible to do that?

Harry_CAL 4,483
1 minute ago, phoenixstar said:

I am doing that! Thank you so much for letting me know that!

One more thing I wanna ask is that let's say I have an article ready and I want to post that article in twitter in form of link, is it possible to do that?

All articles are posted in the thread, you can either do this in the form of an image made in Photoshop etc (like the example I showed you above), or as text with an image.

Ronlop 7,135
1 hour ago, Harry_CAL said:

@Ronlop I accidentally uploaded the SMP video on Lana's account instead of Frank's. Let me know if you can change it and if not I'll re-upload from the right one!

Yes that's fine!

All your Encore uploads work btw

Ronlop 7,135
2 hours ago, BritneysBitch said:

Hey!
I would like to join as Gwen Stefani with Glory Records,

Welcome to the game! Feel free to ask any questions :)

Good luck!