Create A Label: Season 10

51 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

@Alesus fancy hosting again? season 3 reloaded 🤪

Alex already said no yesterday, the game's just doomed

not me being at my most musically inspired for a while right after the game ends nnn jj2

37 minutes ago, hector said:

Alex already said no yesterday, the game's just doomed

Well maybe harry isn’t meant to have a cohesive era rip I’m gonna carry on making stuff in case we come back though jj3 we know what ron is like

31 minutes ago, Kuba said:

not me being at my most musically inspired for a while right after the game ends nnn jj2

sksksk same giveup2 

5 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

I might (likely) be hosting stay tuned for more updates 

Create a Label: Scarlet

NKS7WoO.gif

Hello, fellow A-listers, B-listers, C-listers and Lindsay Lohan stan! And the ex-host.

As you might have seen 2 pages ago, we had the honor to witness once again how the game and everyone's current eras died. Got punched, kicked in the nuts, killed, body-slammed, stuffed, set on fire, fucked and probably buried. At this point, everyone's motivation is alike the game (dead), but do not worry! Dylan, as the angle he is, decided he is willing to sacrifice his sanity and all that shit to host! Yes, you read that right! I have offered to guide him through this tough period and be his co-host. 

This post is the official announcement, so I need everyone tagged to confirm whether they'll be playing or not! Please write in a post below the name of your artist & the name of your label. If you are not planning to return right away / at all, write that down too. 

Thank you for your attention. Lindsay C-lister. :)

@Chapman @Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @Robert. @RebelHeart15 @Jon. 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Lucky17

@Royalty @Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart @jaxswim @Frontline @Poker  @Surrealism @Alesus

@BlueBalls @Worldwide Angel @Roller Skates @Michael. @Lukros @Quill @joebiekong

republic records

britney spears

maluma

ariana grande

ronaldo

brendon urie

Image result for sky ferreira logo

Image result for sky ferreira logo

Lava Records logo.svg

- Signed to Parlophone in 2009 

- Released a slew of singles, and EPS from 2009-2012 under Capitol Records including the single "One" which charted in the UK at #64

- Starred in several indie movies and modeling gigs around the same era

- Found critical success with the release of her Ghost EP, containing the fan-favorite and critically acclaimed single "Everything Is Embarrassing", composed alongside  Dev Hynes.

- Prior to the release, Ferreira was arrested and charged with drug possession but bailed herself out eve1

- After years of dispute with Capitol Records, Ferreira finally released critically acclaimed debut album "Night Time, My Time" in 2013, led with the singles "You're Not The One" and  "I Blame Myself".

- Opened for Miley Cyrus on the Bangerz Tour and was joined by The Vampire Weekend on her own headlining tour.

- Made her film debut in "The Green Inferno" as "Kaycee"

- Was featured on a slew of indie rock albums from 2014-2017 

- Starred in the 2017 revival of Twin Peaks as "Ella" 

- Hired lawyers to help her out of her Capitol Records contract and signed with Lava Records in mid 2017 and has been working on her follow up to "Night Time, My Time" ever since. 

With Sky, I plan to continue her career and hopefully show her true potential to be the star she deserves to be. For this next project, Sky will build upon the sound of Night Time, My Time: synth pop and indie rock, however, this project will be a tad more experimental since she will be working with a plethora of producers. In addition to Ariel Rechtschaid, Ferreira's upcoming project will also be co-produced by Tame Impala's Kevin Parker, Lars Stolfers and Rock Mafia, both having production credits on The Neighbourhood's releases as well as Nigel Godrich, who worked on the Scott Pilgrim v. The World soundtracks. With a functional label at her footsteps, Ferreira is ready now more than ever. 

Aphrodite Records (Zara/Dua) will not be here for the rest of the season :( 

HYPE®️ Recordings 

Harry Styles

will still be playing actively, i’ll continue working on my Vegas article tomorrow and other stuff since I stopped after we temporarily got cancelled sjdhdj and post it all this week

Goddess Records

Katy Perry

- If we start anytime soon, I'll probably come back to drop the Christmas EP. If not, then see you in 2019 for KP2 bitches jj2

first, our eras are doomed, then we lose connect / encore / caltube...

is kworb getting erased next or

t2euAsC.gif

CADMIUM RECORDS

Florence

Billie Eilish

thank you to our lorde and saviours dylan and mary for rescuing this game x

i've always thought this game has grown too big to be run by a sole host, so i'm here for this collab cry7