Create A Label: Season 10

Janelle Monáe - Amnesty Records. I don't plan on playing for now because I have a bunch of shit to do in the upcoming weeks so 

35 minutes ago, ryjapo said:

CADMIUM RECORDS

Florence

Billie Eilish

thank you to our lorde and saviours dylan and mary for rescuing this game x

i've always thought this game has grown too big to be run by a sole host, so i'm here for this collab cry7

GPebZn3.gif

5 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

@Ronlop Please send me the Campaign revenues for Black Friday as soon as you can please.

i'd say you should expect them to be lost... but you can't lose what you never had.

4 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

@Ronlop Please send me the Campaign revenues for Black Friday as soon as you can please.

Do they even exist?

I won't be playing right away ( jj1 ) but just in case:

J-Squared Records - Paris Jackson and Jackson Wang

Accent Records

Kelly Clarkson

Darren Criss

KC10 era coming sooner than you think. Darren’s era is coming whenever I feel like it jj2 

Gravity Records

Taylor Swift

Despite not doing diddly squat for homegirl, Because I'm lazy, intimidated, and college is kicking my ass and so help me God if I my Biology professor doesn't grade my project soon I'm going to SCREAM. I actually do have something planned for her. 🏃‍♀️

As for playing, it's a maybe since Finals are coming up and I'll be busy prepping for that. However, afterwards I have Winter break so I should be good to go. If not well... Here's to 2019 maybe!

Willa Ford 

Don't plan on keep playing either. There's a few reasons, but the most important one aside how time consuming I think the game is, it's that we have lost every progress on Connect and all that stuff. I also haven't missed the game in these three days, so... yeah.

Besides, I think it's funny to stop here as Willa Ford. She sold 236.000 copies of "Cry". "I Wanna Be Bad" sold 252.000 copies in its first months of release. Then I just released "Into My Bed" right when the game stopped. Her second single "Did Ya Understand" was released and completely ignored. Then she worked hard for her second album for nothing because she was dropped when her record label was bought up. The irony.

I had fun, though lately I wasn't that motivated seeing how few interaction I was having with my posts, and though I had some ideas with the second single and I liked the concept I made with the music video, I don't think I could have gone much further than that.

You rats took too long, so I naturally decided to leave 🤠

Be quick this time!