Create A Label: Season 10

hector 31,054

R1P2gkg.png

brendon urie and maluma balmain private concert (FYC) | worldwide

Spoiler

Brendon Urie and Maluma have been working with Balmain for a while and a part of their collaboration for the campaign “New Wave of Men”, they threw a concert in London with the directive from Balmain including Massimo Piombini, the CEO from Balmain since 2017 plus the committee from the GRAMMYs, including the President Neil Portnow which is the CEO of the GRAMMY committee. The invite was also extended to John Poppo, Ruby Marchand (National Chair and Vice Chair), Terry Hemmins (Secretary/Treasurer), Christine Albert (Chair Emeritus) and all the President and Vice Presidents from the Chapter Boards at the GRAMMYs and voters. The concert took place on Balmain London, in a secret location that was only given to the guests invited to the show, Warner Music personal and Republic Records but for the fans who wanted to see the concert, they could tune into balmain.com/NWOM + watch it on Balmain’s official Facebook account where it would be transmitted live. Before the concert begun, you could see the “For Your Consideration” graphics made for Brendon and Maluma be put on the screens as a hold until the concert finally begun and everyone was seated. 

The concert begun first with some words of Massimo Piombini, CEO of Balmain, thanking both Maluma and Brendon for their collaboration and that it was an honour of working with them on this campaign with the two most powerful Male artists of the moment. Héctor, CEO and founder of Republic Records with Stephen Cooper, CEO of Warner Music Group then joined the stage after Massimo left while everyone in the audience was clapping. Héctor would begin by saying the following:

“Thank you to everyone who came here today to the show. I wanna extend my gratitude to Balmain for letting this happen and also to the Grammy Committee for joining us. [Audience applauds] We hope you have a great time with the show that Maluma and Brendon have prepared for everyone. Now, I wanna say some words for everyone here present.. I’ve been managing both Brendon and Maluma for a couple of years now and it’s incredible to see how big they have become in such short amount of time. Brendon begun as a solo artist back in 2016 with the release of ”Oblivious”, which became our sixth #1 and his first and it was a massive movement. We all know that Brendon had a tough year after that, but he could come back now in full force this year with “Misconceptions” after winning a GRAMMY last year for ‘Best New Artist”, which was one of our highlights as a label. Brendon now has one of the biggest selling albums of the year, with “Misconceptions” and has had an incredible commercial success but what makes us the proudest is his growth as an artist that made “Misconceptions” be the album that it is at the moment. With Maluma, everything was very different. There hasn’t been a brand new artist that has had the success that Maluma has had this year. He’s the first male artist to ever have a Diamond single, the first one to have three consecutive #1s, and the best selling album by a male artist of all time. and that’s just 1% of his achievements. 

Maluma brought into the light the Male side of Pop, he helped to make streaming the force that it is at the moment single handedly changing the music industry. Commercial accolades are nice, but when you are able to change the way people consume music in this day and age, then you are a trendsetter and that’s far more impressive. I personally don’t think that anyone on the amount of time Maluma has been in the music industry, has achieved that. We’re glad to have helped Male artists get the shine they need in the industry, it wasn’t an easy task, but it let us have the #1 and #2 best selling Male artists ever and that’s a huge achievement. Maluma and Brendon have shown that they are forces to be reckoned with, “Misconceptions” and “Maniac” have both been albums that broke the industry on it’s own way and left a mark on not only their fan bases, but people around the world.” He then pauses and looks at Stephen who is approaching to where he is to say a few words.

“Thank you Héctor for that. Warner Music Group owes a lot to both Brendon and Maluma. They helped to shape the corporation that we are at the moment, thanks to them, we could be able to break through and get where we are. We signed Brendon Urie in 2016 because we knew how much of a big star he was going to be in the following years, and if you’ve been following the charts, you know that he’s definitely up there. He has always shown how much he cares about his craft, so it was no surprise to me when “Misconceptions” was introduced to us, that he would make an stellar album. I also remember that we signed Maluma after ”Bad Habits” took off, he was a brand new artist releasing music as an independent artist. I knew from day one too that he would become such a big star. He was very eager to get out there and make his music heard, but not because he wanted to obtain easy #1s, but also to make a way for male artists and Latin music to be heard across the globe. We can say that he indeed accomplished that, giving fresh sound to the radios and making people around the world dance to his catchy tunes. We’re proud of them as artists and we can’t wait for the future. Now without any further due, please welcome to the stage the incredible Brendon Urie and Maluma!”.

The lights would go off and you’d hear Brendon Urie’s Dangerously playing as the first song from Brendon’s set for the concert. He’d continue to perform all the tracks from his album “Misconceptions”, including the single Preacher and the highly successful Heart at the Door, Better Man and Beautifully Bizarre [Rihmix]. When the “Misconceptions” concert would end, he’d smile to the crowd that was now clapping for him and then he’d get on mic, to thank everyone who came to the event and that’s watching through the live stream. “I wanna say thank you so much to everyone who came tonight, it’s really an honour to have all of you here. I see many incredible people in front of me, Jesus! [Laughs] I hope that everyone has had an incredible moment and that all the songs from my album ”Misconceptions” were liked by you as well. Now, I’m going to perform my brand new EP “Christmas Time” for the very first time and I hope that everyone enjoys it too. Hit it!” and then you’d see him performing his smash Christmas single Christmas Tree which was the first song to ever reach #1 on the Holiday charts from Billboard. He’d continue with the EP tracks and then when the set would come to an end, he’d say goodbye and thank everyone and introduce Maluma to the stage. 

Maluma was now seen coming to the stage and hugging Brendon and talking to him for a few seconds as the show was going to begin. The show would begin with Maluma singing his Diamond single Bad Habits then following with the singles from the album Fuego, Criminal and Maniac (Like That) and also the rest of the album tracks including promo singles and more. He’d then also give a shot to perform his collaborations that he has had along the year including Red Room and No Más to everyone on the audience. He’d give them a very upbeat and energetic performance, making everyone sing and dance with him during his set and finishing with a high note, showcasing how incredible of an entertainer he is. He’d then grab the microphone once everything ends and then say “Whew! [Laughs] I’m very grateful for having everyone here, thank you to the GRAMMYs Committee, Warner Music and Balmain directive for coming to the show and watch Brendon and I perform for you all. It really is an honour for us to perform in front of you our music. Thank you to all who are watching on the live stream too!” Brendon then would come back to the stage in the middle of the applause from the audience, hug Maluma and wave to everyone in the audience too. Then the live stream would end, but the private event continued.

The guests of the show would then go to a private dinner party in a five star restaurant where Brendon and Maluma would meet all of them and the people the guests invited to the dinner and the concert as well mingling around the place. Belinda was also present in the dinner, making her first public appearance after giving birth to her baby with Maluma and talking with everyone as well. The committee from the GRAMMYs and the directives from Warner and Balmain would then be given a gift bag with “Misconceptions” & “Maniac” autographed by Maluma and Brendon (personalised) and also more goodies from maluma and Brendon’s eras including hoodies from Tommy Hilfiger x Maluma, sweatshirts from “Misconceptions” and the exclusive vinyls they sold on Target during Black Friday also signed including the pictures Maluma and Brendon took with the guests. 

SKY FERREIRA TEASES DOOMSDAY MUSIC VIDEO, SECOND SINGLE AND PROMISES TO REVEAL MORE ABOUT HER UPCOMING ALBUM ALL IN NEW TWEETS

SKY FERREIRA DEBUTS DOOMSDAY PERFORMANCE ON LATE NIGHT WITH SETH MEYERS

CANDIDS: 

Spoiler

Image result for sky ferreira on live tv

Related image

PERFORMANCE: 

Spoiler

The announcer reveals her as the performer and the camera pans over to the minimally lighted stage and there was Sky, hidden behind the smoke. She then emerges from the smoke as the instrumental to “Doomsday roars through the crowd. She and her band smile and shimmy before the introductory verse begins: “Bad girl / good guy/ Broken dreams / shocking lies / Haven’t we heard this before” she sings in her normal tone, akin to that of a lounge singer. She walks towards the audience as flashes of yellow, white and green flash from the background.

Now with the crowd engaged and trying to sing along, Sky then moves on to the next part of the verse, stomping around the stage as she sings “Raging / crying/Close my eyes / deny it/ This is pandemonium. Sky then turns to the band as two of the back up dancers/extras removes her jean jacket forcefully, revealing a top with a yellow broken heart as Sky begins to sing the chorus  “Get out / come back / get out/ Go out and leave/ Get out / come back/ Oh just come stay with me”

Sky then walks over to one of the extras in a leather jacket and a tank top, clearly representing her love interest and grabs him by the tank top, singing as if she were voicing her discontent with the love interest: “I left / you left / Everyone just gave up/ That's the story for today/ New guy / new girl/ Entering a brave new world / Hate it after the first day”. She gives him a wink and traces the crevices in his chest as she sings the next words “ Crawling / Flirting / We meet up and reconcile / Then we’re back to square one / He’s doomed / she’s doomed / Everyone’s just sick of us / To hell with them / they think we’d lose.” She then gives the male extra a peck on the cheek before singing the chorus, jumping up and down and pointing at the crowd as the refrain plays in the background, only to rush towards Seth as she sings the chorus for a final time, the two with their hands wrapped around each other, swaying back and forth.”

Jon. 8,439

14mycmq.png
ALL ACCESS SPONSORED BANNERS

Spoiler

fycallaccessskc97.png

Mariah Carey is currently the most successful artist on the planet, and the stats speaks for themselves. Despite boasting so many achievements, Mariah Carey is drawing back this era to focus on what matters to her - family, love and her own mental health. Still, despite the lack of promotion when you compare it to the Arcane era, Mariah Carey's collaboration with Lana Del Rey, titled Treasure, is one of the most successful singles of 2018 already. The song has already shifted over 7.7 million copies worldwide and is on track to become the most successful collaboration of all time.

Currently joining in on the whole For your Grammy Consideration campaign ride, Mariah Carey's team approached All Access to promote her Grammy Award submissions. All Access has been famously known to be the internet largest radio industry community, where labels and influential figures in the industry would use that platform to keep track on the most famous songs that are dominating the radio. They used this opportunity to promote Mariah's Grammy submissions. With the Grammy Award committees being in various parts of the music industry, this would also include the radio industry, where a lot of key figures in music would be available to choose the nominees and vote at the Grammy Awards. 

In addition to that, Mariah Carey's team also used this opportunity to further promote Treasure on the radio so that it'd get more spins, despite the fact that Treasure is still smashing on the radio at #1. This is to ensure the longevity of the song on the radio as well, increasing Mariah's reputation on the radio. Sponsored banners are placed on the All Access website throughout the week so that key figures that check the site out would get to see the sponsored banners clearly, with the achievements listed at the bottom of the banner while the For Your Grammy Consideration part is placed at the top right side corner. This would spark major conversation in all the radio ranks, and at the same time, show that Mariah's team is serious in the Grammy Award race as well. Below is the official list of Grammy Award Submission.

Album Of The Year
Arcane: The Re-Inarcanation

Record Of The Year
Treasure (w/ Lana Del Rey)

Song Of The Year
Treasure (w/ Lana Del Rey), Missing You

Best Pop Solo Performance
Antidote

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
Treasure (w/ Lana Del Rey)

Best Dance Recording
Remain In Paradise, Betrayed (Remix)

Best R&B Song
Missing You, Betrayed

Best R&B Album

Best Music Video
Antidote Music Video, Treasure Music Video

Best Single Cover
Treasure (w/ Lana Del Rey), Betrayed

Best Album Cover
Faraway Love / Fatal Touch

Best Album Campaign Visuals

Best Album Campaign

hector 31,054

S9MTRzU.png

britney lamar billboards | united states

Spoiler

The GRAMMYs are coming, one of the most prestigious awards in the music industry, and Republic Records is ready to bring it all when it comes to the promotion of the artists they have signed during the “For Your Consideration” campaign. Right now, Britney Spears has just begun her brand new era for “Devotion”, her follow up album to her #1 debut album “Hungry” which was released in January 2018 and spanned the hits “Fingertips”, “Aladdin”, “One Night Stand”, “Cougar” and the controversial “Flowin’ (Are You Nasty?)” with the album setting up Britney for a successful follow up as it also shaped Britney as a streaming artist with the album racking up 250 million streams and placing herself at #15 on the most streamed albums of all time on Encore. “Flesh”, is becoming Britney‘s breakout to the mainstream with it debuting at #2 on the CAL 100 charts with almost 600 thousand units sold on its first week and as of now racking up 75 million streams on Encore and being certified 2x Platinum for selling over 2.2 million copies worldwide making it Britney’s fastest song to reach this milestone assuring it’s a success for her brand new era. The song also brought Britney back into the Radio charts with it getting 58 million in radio audience surpassing most of her songs from her previous era showing that Britney has sparked interest on the public and they’re ready to see what can else Britney will be sharing to the world with this brand new album set up to be released in 2019 as of now, but no official date given. 

LAMAR Advertisement has worked with Republic Records for years, being the first time with Belinda when she released her re-release from her debut album “Kingdom: The Gold Edition” which thanks to the promotion, stayed at #1 for two weeks on the CAL 200 charts. LAMAR has also helped with billboards for the eras from Brendon Urie, Ariana Grande, Maluma and now, Britney Spears making this the go to company for Republic Records when it comes for promotion not only around United States, but also around the world. Right now, the new deal is with Britney Spears as Republic Records is investing on promoting the “For Your Consideration” campaign for Britney with her studio album “Hungry” and her singles “Cougar”, “Flesh” and “Flowin’ (Are You Nasty?)” which are all eligible for this years‘ show and they want to increase the chances of Britney getting nominated this year as in the 2017 GRAMMY Awards Britney failed to get a nomination for her singles “Aladdin” and “One Night Stand”, hoping that this year will be different. The billboards are going to be placed around United States this time, on specific places where people could see what Britney is submitting for the GRAMMYs this year, rise awareness on her submissions and making people talk about her stuff submitted to the GRAMMYs. The promotional billboards are going to be placed in New York City, Washington DC, California, Nevada, Texas, Florida and Hawaii on their most populated cities + streets. They will be promoting Britney’s GRAMMYs campaign but also promote her brand new single “Flesh” and it being on Encore, so the streamings for the song increase and Britney gets her second 100M+ song on the platform and also, the song sustains longevity on the charts like her previous singles. Check out below two more pictures from Britney’s campaign with LAMAR.

hector 31,054

RKXoxza.png

brendon on the today show | united states

Spoiler

On working with Harmony Samuels and Ilya on “Christmas Tree”

Harmony Samuels and Ilya were two producers I’ve always wanted to work with since I’m such a big fan of their work on songs from my favourite artists so I though that this was the right time for me to give ‘em a call and ask them if they wanted to be a part of the “Christmas Time” project but more specifically on “Christmas Tree” because I wanted some good producers on it. The song is more like, a Holiday song than anything else, I wouldn’t put it in a box of like, “this is it’s genre” if you ask me [laughs] which is why I love making Holiday stuff. I can do whatever with it and I have a lot of fun! Working  on “Christmas Tree” was incredible, and I’m loving that my fans are loving the song thsi much too! Hopefully they will love the next project that will come out next year, I’m planning on releasing a full Christmas album so this gives me hope of that actually coming true in the end. 

The success of “Preacher” so far

It’s been amazing! I know that most of my fans were bummed that the song wasn’t a #1 hit but you know, I say that doesn’t matter, what matters the most is the outcome, like, what people are doing with the song. #1s come and go, but when a song clicks with the audience is what makes the song have more meaning, at least to me. So, I know that it has been becoming this huge hit for me, especially on Encore, man, I never expected to have another song be even near 200 million there after “Dangerously” and look.. [Laughs] I’m really speechless and I’m very grateful about all of this too. Ariana and I loved working on this song and ti was definitely the best time I had in the studio, so it’s nice to see this reception going on for the song. Check it out on Encore’s “Todays Top Hits” guys!

On his album “Misconceptions”

The album was almost impossible for me to make [laughs] but it was because it was difficult to write, you know, some songs because this was the most open I’ve ever been about my personal life, especially my love life, so at first I didn’t feel that comfortable with sharing all of this to the world but.. I started thinking about it, and it made sense for me to release this album, because if I wasn’t comfortable with what I’ve been writing it means that I was ready to leave my comfort zone and try new things and this obviously paid off [laughs] I mean.. Three weeks at #1 is incredible. You all may know, that I never regretted or tried to not release the album though, I’m very proud of it and all the songs that I wrote for it. I’m amazed by how people embraced this album, I guess that’s the most incredible thing ever to me. 

hector 31,054

9HAiav3.png

brendon urie and ariana grande on ellen (day 3 of 8) | united states

Spoiler

INTRO + PERFORMANCE #1 “PREACHER” (WITH ARIANA)

The show begins with Ellen introducing Ariana and Brendon, “Hello everyone and welcome back to the show! This is day 7th of 12 days of giveaways so we have so much to do today but we also are going to have so much fun! Today we got Ariana helping me with the show and also a especial guest.. Brendon Urie! Now let’s give it up to, I love them so much, Brendon Urie & Ariana Grand performing my favourite song ”Preacher”! And thend you’d see the camera going to the stage and it was all decorated like the album cover with paintings and the screens on the stage showing clouds painted in acrylic moving as Ariana and Brendon would perform the song together. A shot of the audience dancing and singing to the song were seen and then going back to the stage as Ariana and Brendon were joined by a gospel group that helped them with the background vocals of the song. When the performance ends, Ellen comes to the show and reminds everyone to get “Preacher” and “Misconceptions”. Then the “For Your Consideration” visuals for Brendon’s stuff were seen on the screens and the commercials begun.  

On the GRAMMYs

Oh I’m so excited for the GRAMMYs, last year was very exciting. I won my first GRAMMY last time! For “Best New Artist”.. I’ll never forget that, it was like, the most important moment of my career for me and I can’t believe it’s literally almost a year ago already. It’s crazy.  Right now, I’m very excited to see it because I have a feeling that this year we’ve had a lot of incredible artists emerge and a lot of great music as well has been given to us so it may be difficult to say who is going to get what. Mostly because nominations aren’t even out yet [laughs] but you know what I mean. I am hoping I get some GRAMMYs love this year with “Misconceptions”, it would be the perfect closure for a year that started horrible for me and I’m now in such a different moment of my life. I’m hoping that some of my favourite aritsts this year to get a nom too. Florence is amazing, I hope she gets something. I’m hoping for Maluma to get “Best New Artist’, he really crushed it!

His song “Christmas Tree”

I had so much fun working on this song, this was actually the first time I could work in Christmas music. But the thing is that I had this song ready to be released since last year [laughs] it was supposed to come out last year but only the song, not the whole EP but you know, it just wasn’t the right time for me to release the song I’d say. This year I thought it would be really cool to give my fans some Holiday music for them to listen to when Christmas comes and they have been jamming to it a lot! It has been blasting all over radio like crazy, I’ve seen my fans been listening to it also a lot on Encore as well. It’s incredible. I’m just so happy to see they loved this song [laughs] I was kinda scared that they wouldn’t like it [laughs] in all honesty. 

Making the “Christmas Time” EP

The idea of making an EP for Christmas was brought up because I found “Christmas Time”, so I sent the song to Republic Records and they were like “dude, this is incredible! We could release this with an EP” and I must say, I was really on board with that idea! [Laughs] I decided to go for it and prepared the whole thing in a week. Literally, I’m not even joking [laughs] I called every producer I have met before that I thought it would be cool to have in the EP and then Harmony, Ilya, who I haven’t met before but they came along as well in the process. I wanted to work on duets with two female artists I loved. I first was going to work with Ariana in a song, but we had already “Preacher” out so I thought of calling Shakira and Lady Gaga. They both gave the songs such an incredible sound and I loved working with them too. 

“12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS” + PERFORMANCE #2 “CHRISTMAS TREE”

After Brendon’s interview, Ellen then announces 12 Days of Giveaways was going to continue and “It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year” starts, you’d see a lot of Ellen’s staff wearing ugly Xmas sweaters appearing including Ariana who was holding hands with the reindeer and then grabs Brendon and Ellen and the three of them dance together and when the music stops, each one of them reveals the gift the audience is taking home tonight including a physical version of Brendon’s “Misconceptions” autographed by him and the “Christmas Time” vinyl as well. Then Ariana would introduce Brendon as the performer saying that he’s here to perform for the very first time on TV his Christmas single, “Christmas Tree”, and then you’d see the stage and it was all filled up with big and small presents, a big christmas tree and some dancers in ugly Christmas sweaters behind Brendon who started to sing the first verse of the song and they were all dancing around Brendon. He’d give a very energetic performance showcasing a lot his incredible vocals as he was walking around the stage and dancing to the beat of the song. He’d then go to the audience and dance on the stairs with one of the women there. When he comes back to the stage, you’d see fake snow falling from the ceiling and he ends the performace with a high note. Then Ariana and Ellen would come to the stage and congratulate Brendon and reminding everyone to stream his Christmas EP and to also get it on iTunes, including Ariana’s. Then Brendon’s “For Your Consideration” for his Christmas music would appear on the screens.

24 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

December/January Calender is up. PM CALB and your corps for extra bookings.

@Chapman @Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @Robert. @RebelHeart15 @Jon. 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Lucky17

@Royalty @Cosmic @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart @Frontline @Surrealism @Alesus

When are corps replying? Your favorite flop needs a release date!

FYC UPDATE

61stlogo_0.jpg?itok=gC1LYTfM

A few general updates before we begin!

1. The Grammys will be held on January 11th.

2. Nominations will be out on December 22nd. Campaigning for nominations will end on Friday, December 21st.

3. Voting will open on December 22nd. Votes will be due on December 29th.

4. THIS IS IMPORTANT!! SO PAY ATTENTION. I'm extending For Your Consideration campaigning until December 29th, when votes are due. The nominations will be out on the 22nd, and from then on, nominees only can continue campaigning for For Your Consideration. This will affect the winners

The breakdown will be as follows-

50% Committee

40% Player Votes

10% For Your Consideration Winners

The #1 on the GoldDerby charts will benefit from the FYC campaign, and will play a 10% role in deciding the winners. THIS CAN BE A TIE BREAKER. So take this shit seriously if you want to win.

Now, onto the update!

--

ee8bc96ff1efb53b8d07238730aedae5.png

For Best New Artist, not much changes, except Shawn Mendes shooting up from #5 to #3 in odds. His behind the scenes campaigning helped get his name out to the committee and raised his odds to win. Overall, not many changes due to only Maluma, Frank, and Shawn campaigning.

6377f57ee702ee3630fd62402d242ea0.png

The Album of The Year Category does see quite a few changes. Namely, Maniac shooting up to #1 as the most favored to win, due to his diligent campaigning both publically and behind the scenes. Connect also shoots up to #2, followed by Misconceptions. Most notably, The Reinarcanation, which was a very close second to Antisocialites a few days ago, fell to #4 due to a lack of FYC campaigning, sans banners on AllAccess. Other surprising changes include the appearance of Hungry and The Resistance on the top 10, with Hungry appearing at #7 and The Resistance appearing at #9. Once again, due to their behind the scenes and public campaigning, both Britney Spears and Shawn Mendes have greatly benefitted off the campaign.

a5f5f3b8e4befd7e679989c90c595b8b.png

The Record of the Year category sees some huge changes as well. Treasure, which previously dominated the category, falls to #5 after weak campaigning from Mariah's camp. The new #1, Running From Love, has risen up astronomically due to relentless campaigning from Lana's team, including a private concert for the Academy, including a meeting with Academy President Mr. Portnow. Other surprising entrances are Some Kind of Drug (Ariana Grande), and Flowin' (Are You Nasty?) (Britney Spears), due to strong campaigning from these two ladies as well.

582a7c0a70851c7e91b35044e9297af3.png

A new #1 also emerges in the Song of the Year category, Two Years by Frank Ocean. Due to aggressive campaigning from his team and smart promotion, the #1 hit has shot up to most likely to win the Song of the Year category. Tell Me (And I'll Go) by Lana Del Rey has also shot up, making it's top 3 debut on the most likely to win list. Treasure falls to #4, while Fuego enters at #7 following strong campaigning from Maluma. Other entrances include Flowin' (Are You Nasty?) (Britney Spears) and Some Kind of Drug (Ariana Grande).

@Chapman @Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @Robert. @RebelHeart15 @Jon. 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Lucky17

@Royalty @Cosmic @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart @Frontline @Surrealism @Alesus

13 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

#teamkelly #teamflop

We love the now TWO time winning coach of NBC’s The Voice!