Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Influence

Express Yourself or Born This Way

Which one do you prefer?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. huh

Takes a certain something to go to the last.fm and check it out. +tehe3+

What do you mean? um1

yeah cause i liked BTW when it came out and had it on repeat for like a whole day lmfao...after about a week i was sick of it +tehe3+

whatever you say lucas, whatever you say

tumblr_ljvnzjw2Eo1qhi08f.gif

No doubt, Born This Way is a great song. But ain't nothing like the original thing! LOL!

And let's not forget that Born This Way may have nicked some of Express Yourself, but Express Yourself nicked a LOT of Respect Yourself by the Staple Singers.

Translation: Ain't no such thing as an original idea. :)

Love them both, but I voted BTW. The songs don't sound that much alike, they just share a chord progression. IDK why people keep using it as ammo against Gaga, it's been proven that she didn't swipe the melody.

And let's not forget that Born This Way may have nicked some of Express Yourself, but Express Yourself nicked a LOT of Respect Yourself by the Staple Singers.

It's hardly 'nicking' when she got the permission to SAMPLE Staple Singers. Very different thing.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.