Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Britbots explain

What I love the most is that she’s never bothered to create a new track in the twenty years since that song came out, she doesn’t even pretend — someone just puts a copy of that CD in and presses play. rip4

Gosh I love her, she just gives no fucks.

Everyone knows what you get (and don’t get) at a Britney show so why are they there? Lol.  I’ve never understood why people attend a show they clearly have no interest in...

2 hours ago, Satori said:

Everyone knows what you get (and don’t get) at a Britney show so why are they there? Lol.  I’ve never understood why people attend a show they clearly have no interest in...

Oh come on sis, you know how hard NASCAR fans go for Brit-Brit rip4

8 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Honestly... I feel like Britney has very little control over her career and she's just going with what ever the people around her thinks is best.  

Ding dong, where have you been living for the past 15 years? rip3 

27 minutes ago, Merryem said:

i literally don’t know what’s happening in the op. is britney headlining a festival? what’s happening

I know she was actually headlining one of the biggest european festival (Sziget in Hungary) mad5 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.