Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

LEAK: Ariana/Guelmi/Diplo - In Your Hands (from 2016)

1 minute ago, Luca said:

It's a great pop track, though it's already been confirmed by the leakers it is just the demo, I'm certain the final song sounds much better vocally & quality wise! jj2 

Will it ever be released though 

Just now, Royalty said:

Will it ever be released though 

Apparently it will be featured on Major Lazer's 2019 album, but I forgot the name of the album. jj4 

Let's just hope if they plan on releasing it, they will push this for their next single, AML got heavily snubbed even though it gathered a shit ton of streams for just a regular album/OST song! 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Apparently it will be featured on Major Lazer's 2019 album, but I forgot the name of the album. jj4 

Let's just hope if they plan on releasing it, they will push this for their next single, AML got heavily snubbed even though it gathered a shit ton of streams for just a regular album/OST song! 

ALL MY LOVE! It was really THAT song! Discovered a few days before my Honeymoon Tour date and she performed it oprah4 I hope it will be released and that they'll be making this their lead single, because this could become big! 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

ALL MY LOVE! It was really THAT song! Discovered a few days before my Honeymoon Tour date and she performed it oprah4 I hope it will be released and that they'll be making this their lead single, because this could become big! 

Let's hope so! cry7 

Message to all Arianators! jj2 

If you want this song instantly on your phone simply download an app called “Video D/L” and save it on your phone before it gets deleted jj2 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.