Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga: "I want my next album to be a surprise"

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Thought the same a while ago nicki5 But she has never done the same thing twice, so we might be safe moo10

But I doubt she'll go full electro à la Sophie. nicki5 

I've read it somewhere before but idr where (might've been on here) but I'd be here for a double album called "Lady Gaga" with the Lady part being ASIB-ish and maybe even some Jazz songs and the Gaga one experimental pop. nicki5

That way she'd please the gheis who want bops!!11 and the older audiences. nicki5 

1 hour ago, Tasso said:

I've read it somewhere before but idr where (might've been on here) but I'd be here for a double album called "Lady Gaga" with the Lady part being ASIB-ish and maybe even some Jazz songs and the Gaga one experimental pop. nicki5

That way she'd please the gheis who want bops!!11 and the older audiences. nicki5 

I Am Sasha Farts found DEAD

She better focus on working with GREAT PRODUCERS responsible for one of the best albums from this decade. If she’s going to work with Max Martin or Jack Antonoff I WILL START SWINGING

15 minutes ago, Tasso said:

I've read it somewhere but before idr where (might've been on here) but I'd be here for a double album called "Lady Gaga" with the Lady part being ASIB-ish and maybe even some Jazz songs and the Gaga one experimental pop. nicki5

The Lady VS Gaga album was a pure fanmade rumor, because she was working with BloodPop, Boyz.... once and then she was with Mark Nilan working with an orchestra, so people thought she was preparing two albums at once. But now we know the Mark Nilan sessions were for ASIB nicki5 

I don't want Sophie PC music anyway nicki5 However, I need an electronic album nicki5 BP was the one who did the more pop songs on Joanne anyway and Boys Noize makes really industrial/techno music nicki5

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

She better focus on working with GREAT PRODUCERS responsible for one of the best albums from this decade. If she’s going to work with Max Martin or Jack Antonoff I WILL START SWINGING

Max Martin - YES. It will be pure pop magic nicki5

Jack - we're gonna pass on that one nicki5

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Speak for yourself nicki5

33 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Bitch please record a REAL, ELECTRONIC ART POP ALBUM with Sophie or Arca and I’m literally stanning forever

29 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

nicki5 

1 hour ago, Tasso said:

I've read it somewhere but before idr where (might've been on here) but I'd be here for a double album called "Lady Gaga" with the Lady part being ASIB-ish and maybe even some Jazz songs and the Gaga one experimental pop. nicki5

I think I said that or maybe I said it in my head. or maybe I said it on ATRL. Having a deja vu moment fall1 

But yeah I agrih.

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Gaga hates super mainstream producers. She's never touched all those basics. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.