Gaga: "I want my next album to be a surprise"

Simón.    22,109

As long as it’s not like Joanne. Would love to see her going to a more techno sound with heavy beats 

Rebel Bitch    7,843
8 minutes ago, Simón. said:

As long as it’s not like Joanne. Would love to see her going to a more techno sound with heavy beats 

I want this from Bey and Rih too cry0

Tasso    16,591

Lowkey think she'll change the direction because of the soundtrack's success. wendy3 

Freaky Prince    27,680
1 minute ago, Tasso said:

Lowkey think she'll change the direction because of the soundtrack's success. wendy3 

Thought the same a while ago nicki5 But she has never done the same thing twice, so we might be safe moo10

Tasso    16,591
1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Thought the same a while ago nicki5 But she has never done the same thing twice, so we might be safe moo10

But I doubt she'll go full electro à la Sophie. nicki5 

I've read it somewhere before but idr where (might've been on here) but I'd be here for a double album called "Lady Gaga" with the Lady part being ASIB-ish and maybe even some Jazz songs and the Gaga one experimental pop. nicki5

That way she'd please the gheis who want bops!!11 and the older audiences. nicki5 

Urbanov    41,827
1 hour ago, Tasso said:

I've read it somewhere before but idr where (might've been on here) but I'd be here for a double album called "Lady Gaga" with the Lady part being ASIB-ish and maybe even some Jazz songs and the Gaga one experimental pop. nicki5

That way she'd please the gheis who want bops!!11 and the older audiences. nicki5 

I Am Sasha Farts found DEAD

Urbanov    41,827

Bitch please record a REAL, ELECTRONIC ART POP ALBUM with Sophie or Arca and I’m literally stanning forever

Urbanov    41,827

She better focus on working with GREAT PRODUCERS responsible for one of the best albums from this decade. If she’s going to work with Max Martin or Jack Antonoff I WILL START SWINGING

Freaky Prince    27,680
15 minutes ago, Tasso said:

I've read it somewhere but before idr where (might've been on here) but I'd be here for a double album called "Lady Gaga" with the Lady part being ASIB-ish and maybe even some Jazz songs and the Gaga one experimental pop. nicki5

The Lady VS Gaga album was a pure fanmade rumor, because she was working with BloodPop, Boyz.... once and then she was with Mark Nilan working with an orchestra, so people thought she was preparing two albums at once. But now we know the Mark Nilan sessions were for ASIB nicki5 

I don't want Sophie PC music anyway nicki5 However, I need an electronic album nicki5 BP was the one who did the more pop songs on Joanne anyway and Boys Noize makes really industrial/techno music nicki5

Freaky Prince    27,680
7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

She better focus on working with GREAT PRODUCERS responsible for one of the best albums from this decade. If she’s going to work with Max Martin or Jack Antonoff I WILL START SWINGING

Max Martin - YES. It will be pure pop magic nicki5

Jack - we're gonna pass on that one nicki5

Urbanov    41,827
11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Max Martin - YES. It will be pure pop magic nicki5

Nobody wants that 

Urbanov    41,827
3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Speak for yourself nicki5

33 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Bitch please record a REAL, ELECTRONIC ART POP ALBUM with Sophie or Arca and I’m literally stanning forever

29 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

nicki5 

DW    4,986

LET'S BE REAL WE ALL WANT ANOTHER JOANNE! gaga3

DW    4,986
2 minutes ago, Roman Zolanski said:

Define we. moo10

The Monsters tay1

Infrared    18,876
1 hour ago, Tasso said:

I've read it somewhere but before idr where (might've been on here) but I'd be here for a double album called "Lady Gaga" with the Lady part being ASIB-ish and maybe even some Jazz songs and the Gaga one experimental pop. nicki5

I think I said that or maybe I said it in my head. or maybe I said it on ATRL. Having a deja vu moment fall1 

But yeah I agrih.

Infrared    18,876
1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Gaga hates super mainstream producers. She's never touched all those basics. 

Urbanov    41,827
2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Gaga hates super mainstream producers. She's never touched all those basics. 

I hope so jj5