Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Sweetener World Tour | March 18 - December 22, 2019 | Discussion Thread

23 hours ago, RoleModel said:

I'm relieved I didn't bought tickets. Sorry Ari but it looks a bit boring and I would probably fall asleep. 

What are you on? nicki5 

The setlist is by far her best, stage visuals are IT & the new arrangements >>> 

50 minutes ago, Mandy Candy said:

According to Ari's Insta looks like Get Well Soon is on the setlist now!

Finally cry9 

Where is the energy? Why people are literally laying on the ground in the first rows while she is performing? There was the same issue during DW tour. I don’t get it

22 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Where is the energy? Why people are literally laying on the ground in the first rows while she is performing? There was the same issue during DW tour. I don’t get it

American stans are literally the most boring stans, they literally have ZERO energy. nicki5 

International stans are way more active and louder! 

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

She just cancelled her show in Cracow. What a bitch dead1 

Because of Mac died on that day 

ari11

she he is so unprofessional 

and 3rd time she has cancelled a show in Poland

On 8/9/2019 at 9:23 PM, Robi said:

Because of Mac died on that day 

ari11

she he is so unprofessional 

and 3rd time she has cancelled a show in Poland

Not like she didn’t know about that date before dead1 why she couldn’t take a day off or something dead1 

On 9/2/2019 at 8:13 AM, ParentalAdvisory said:

saw her live yesterday clap3 what an amazing voice  

all th epeople next to me were dancing the whole time 

amazing night clap3 

she Needs a break asasp tho

Oh wow I was there too

and same thoughts.

Her vocals are amazing but i'm worried about her, have massive respect that she continues doing it

On 8/11/2019 at 5:21 PM, Urbanov said:

Not like she didn’t know about that date before dead1 why she couldn’t take a day off or something dead1 

this is disgusting. and so disrespectful. she suffers from mental illness from mac dying and the manchester bombing. when an mental illness "attack" (idk why i cant think of a better word), it just happens. you don't get a fucking warning a few days, weeks, months before so you can "take the day off." this is shitty, fuck you.

10 minutes ago, sweetener said:

this is disgusting. and so disrespectful. she suffers from mental illness from mac dying and the manchester bombing. when an mental illness "attack" (idk why i cant think of a better word), it just happens. you don't get a fucking warning a few days, weeks, months before so you can "take the day off." this is shitty, fuck you.

From what we have been told it’s not due to her mental illness but due to the anniversary of Mac’s death. It’s disrespectful to ignore your fans for the third time who spend tons of money to see you, book hotels and shit to do absolutely fucking nothing to make up for it apart from a note saying “sorry guys I couldn’t make it”. She managed to postpone other dates, she cancelled just that one particular date (the reason being Live Nation couldn’t book that arena for other dates - like wtf?????). If she’s not able to tour, why even forcing yourself and touring? She shouldn’t take a day off then - she should take at least a year long break and come back with a full power. If you don’t know what you’re talking about then shut the fuck up

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

From what we have been told it’s not due to her mental illness but due to the anniversary of Mac’s death. It’s disrespectful to ignore your fans for the third time who spend tons of money to see you, book hotels and shit to do absolutely fucking nothing to make up for it apart from a shitty note “sorry guys I couldn’t make it”. She managed to postpone other dates, she cancelled just that one particular date (the reason being Live Nation couldn’t book that arena for other dates - like wtf?????). If she’s not able to tour, why even forcing yourself and touring? She shouldn’t take a day off then - she should take at least a year long break and come back with a full power. If you don’t know what you’re talking about then shut the fuck up

so what you're telling me is that her mental illness and mac's tragic death have no ties together? nothing at all? are you THAT ignorant, my dude? if you think she doesn't have depression, anxiety, etc etc from mac's death (plus the bombing) then you're just honestly stupid. 

and clearly the arenas are BOOKED if she can't book other dates there for the times that she/live nation want. can you use your brain or just gtfo of this thread, please. 

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

From what we have been told it’s not due to her mental illness but due to the anniversary of Mac’s death. It’s disrespectful to ignore your fans for the third time who spend tons of money to see you, book hotels and shit to do absolutely fucking nothing to make up for it apart from a note saying “sorry guys I couldn’t make it”. She managed to postpone other dates, she cancelled just that one particular date (the reason being Live Nation couldn’t book that arena for other dates - like wtf?????). If she’s not able to tour, why even forcing yourself and touring? She shouldn’t take a day off then - she should take at least a year long break and come back with a full power. If you don’t know what you’re talking about then shut the fuck up

sidenote: i do know what the fuck i am talking about. she did the tour FOR THE FANS, yet she is still struggling with depression, anxiety and ptsd. let the fucking girl live.

8 minutes ago, sweetener said:

so what you're telling me is that her mental illness and mac's tragic death have no ties together? nothing at all? are you THAT ignorant, my dude? if you think she doesn't have depression, anxiety, etc etc from mac's death (plus the bombing) then you're just honestly stupid. 

and clearly the arenas are BOOKED if she can't book other dates there for the times that she/live nation want. can you use your brain or just gtfo of this thread, please. 

Pinpoint where I said that these two are not related please ????? The reason why the date was cancelled was regarding anniversary of Mac’s death. Planned date was literally the exact day he passed away. 

And no, that arena wasn’t booked for other days, so she could easily reschedule, so yeah you clearly DON’T have an idea what you’re talking about and you’re clearly here to do some sort of shitstorm and I’m not gonna participate in it - especially with a person who’s here for like few minutes and is telling me to fuck off dead1 have a seat

6 minutes ago, sweetener said:

sidenote: i do know what the fuck i am talking about. she did the tour FOR THE FANS, yet she is still struggling with depression, anxiety and ptsd. let the fucking girl live.

Oh and sidenote - fuck off

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Pinpoint where I said that these two are not related please ????? The reason why the date was cancelled was regarding anniversary of Mac’s death. Planned date was literally the exact day he passed away. 

And no, that arena wasn’t booked for other days, so she could easily reschedule, so yeah you clearly DON’T have an idea what you’re talking about and you’re clearly here to do some sort of shitstorm and I’m not gonna participate in it - especially with a person who’s here for like few minutes and is telling me to fuck off dead1 have a seat

Oh and sidenote - fuck off

you sound like a moron. and disrespectful, ignorant moron. 

you ain't someone special because you sit on here day in and day out. 

24 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

From what we have been told it’s not due to her mental illness but due to the anniversary of Mac’s death. 

this is where you said it, btw. saying that the cancellation and this shit have no correlation at least know what you're saying before you post it. and remember it ;) 

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.