Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

HCTC featured in official movie commercial

I reaaaally wanted to see this movie before Kesha was even announced for it and it made me doubly excited for it knowing that my favorite artist is associated with it cry7 

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

I reaaaally wanted to see this movie before Kesha was even announced for it and it made me doubly excited for it knowing that my favorite artist is associated with it cry7 

On Wikipedia it says the movie will be released in February in Germany. Can't wait go to the cinema and hear Kesha cry1

The moment I never knew I needed...

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

On Wikipedia it says the movie will be released in February in Germany. Can't wait go to the cinema and hear Kesha cry1

The moment I never knew I needed...

It’ll make up for me thinking Kesha would be in The Greatest Showman and then being greatly dissapointed ny6 (Even though the movie was still 10/10)

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

It’ll make up for me thinking Kesha would be in The Greatest Showman and then being greatly dissapointed ny6 (Even though the movie was still 10/10)

oh god i was disappointed when i found out that she wasnt in it so i didnt bother watching it lol3 

17 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

oh god i was disappointed when i found out that she wasnt in it so i didnt bother watching it lol3 

It’s incredible so I’d highly recommend ;) But I feel ya.

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

It’s incredible so I’d highly recommend ;) But I feel ya.

i might but i got a LOT of youtube to catch up on. AND the first new UNHhhh video was posted yesterday - saw that, cant wait for the next ones

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.