Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

HCTC featured in official movie commercial

Recommended Posts

TomTom    7,019

The movie will also have it's world premiere at the AFI Fest in two weeks and open the festival and HCTC is being pushed for Best Original Song at the Oscars/Golden Globe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,019
4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

okay if she wins this Oscar/GG giveup3 

It looks like they are really properly pushing this giveup3

Oscarsha is coming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    38,728
1 minute ago, TomTom said:

It looks like they are really properly pushing this giveup3

Oscarsha is coming!

i need an EGOT winner Kesha to SNATCH giveup3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,817

I reaaaally wanted to see this movie before Kesha was even announced for it and it made me doubly excited for it knowing that my favorite artist is associated with it cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,019
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

I reaaaally wanted to see this movie before Kesha was even announced for it and it made me doubly excited for it knowing that my favorite artist is associated with it cry7 

On Wikipedia it says the movie will be released in February in Germany. Can't wait go to the cinema and hear Kesha cry1

The moment I never knew I needed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,817
1 hour ago, TomTom said:

On Wikipedia it says the movie will be released in February in Germany. Can't wait go to the cinema and hear Kesha cry1

The moment I never knew I needed...

It’ll make up for me thinking Kesha would be in The Greatest Showman and then being greatly dissapointed ny6 (Even though the movie was still 10/10)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    38,728
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

It’ll make up for me thinking Kesha would be in The Greatest Showman and then being greatly dissapointed ny6 (Even though the movie was still 10/10)

oh god i was disappointed when i found out that she wasnt in it so i didnt bother watching it lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,817
17 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

oh god i was disappointed when i found out that she wasnt in it so i didnt bother watching it lol3 

It’s incredible so I’d highly recommend ;) But I feel ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    38,728
10 minutes ago, Dan said:

It’s incredible so I’d highly recommend ;) But I feel ya.

i might but i got a LOT of youtube to catch up on. AND the first new UNHhhh video was posted yesterday - saw that, cant wait for the next ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×