Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Enigma | December 28, 2018 - May 16, 2020 | Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

In a couple of minutes/hours we should have a brand new thread in BG made by Miss Yzma about Enigma being shit even though he spent 2 hours in this thread, and woke up at 5AM only to see this gaga3gaga3gaga3gaga3 the way Gaga won - even her hating bitches are her biggest the most devoted fans gaga3 

No. There won't be but enjoy your WP for trying to instigate drama. gaga3 

I stayed up and watched it cause the teasers looked incredibly promising and I thought maybe she would suprise me with something good for a change but nope. jj4 Anyway, I won't make another thread for the third Gaga tour in a row that was below what I believe she is capable of.

Like I said earlier, I'm not judging the costumes or the stage production. It looks impressive. The setlist, song renditions and synopsis are just a mess and rehashed to a large extend and I'm clearly not the only one who feels that way. The only good part was her ignoring ARTPOP and Joanne. gaga3 

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

No. There won't be but enjoy your WP for trying to instigate drama. gaga3 

I stayed up and watched it cause the teasers looked incredibly promising and I thought maybe she would suprise me with something good for a change but nope. jj4 Anyway, I won't make another thread for the third Gaga tour in a row that was below what I believe she is capable of.

Like I said earlier, I'm not judging the costumes or the stage production. It looks impressive. The setlist, song renditions and synopsis are just a mess and rehashed to a large extend and I'm clearly not the only one who feels that way. The only good part was her ignoring ARTPOP and Joanne. gaga3 

Bitch you're talking about instigating drama? ny4

You were sitting here in this thread with your hating ass and talking shit about Enigma for 2 HOURS ny4 and you have to audacity to talk about instigating drama jesus take the wheel ny4 

sure, see you in your thread in BG I guess, hating ass  ny4

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Bitch you're talking about instigating drama? ny4

You were sitting here in this thread with your hating ass and talking shit about Enigma for 2 HOURS ny4 and you have to audacity to talk about instigating drama jesus take the wheel ny4 

sure, see you in your thread in BG I guess, hating ass  ny4

I wasn't talking shit. I was perched to see if she would perform some of my favorite songs by her and finally do a show that I would enjoy as well. I used to be a fan of hers, you know? 

My comments in here were not hating but objectively criticizing her. If your ass can't take different opinions, then get the fuck out. 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

I wasn't talking shit. I was perched to see if she would perform some of my favorite songs by her and finally do a show that I would enjoy as well. I used to be a fan of hers, you know? 

My comments in here were not hating but objectively criticizing her. If your ass can't take different opinions, then get the fuck out. 

2 hours ny4 

Okay she blew it out of the park again with this show, I just watched it and the looks, the set list and the interludes and stage design were all amazing! 

Having slept five hours, watched some HD videos and thought about it, the look of the show is not bad. But, that set list still makes zero sense. She has such a large catalog of music and she chose [most] of the predictable, same songs she normally does.

i can’t get over how iconic the intro is katy2 the way we all THOUGHT given her history that enigma was gonna tell us to turn our phones off but she says ON instead katy2 and then the just dance minor key instrumental remix sends me over the edge katy2 

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.