Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Enigma | December 28, 2018 - May 16, 2020 | Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Rachel Green said:

If it's not a video game/ursula/mermaid themed vibe, she can keep it. moo12

I'd love a video games or mythology creatures themed album, but at this point I'd take anything moo12 

ASIB is a great album, ARUTW os one of her best songs, but I'm over this HAC era katy2 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Me, definitely! Maybe the RaRa-Bitch can make me stan her again. nat2 

Heavy Metal Lover & Dance in the Dark on setlist would be a good start. moo6 

I have high hopes for the show moo6 

She has a new creative director - a young gay man, and Nicola is back moo6 Wheww moo6 We still have Richy, but eh moo6

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I have high hopes for the show moo6 

She has a new creative director - a young gay man, and Nicola is back moo6 Wheww moo6 We still have Richy, but eh moo6

Those are very good news! moo6

Now let's hope DJ White Shit isn't the musical director again and that she finally changed the live renditions a bit. moo6 

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

she finally changed the live renditions a bit. moo6 

That's why I'm afraid. katy2 I'm tired of hearing the same versions of Poker Face, BR, JD and BTW over and over again. katy2

Just now, Madonna said:

Those are very good news! moo6

Now let's hope DJ White Shit isn't the musical director again and that she finally changed the live renditions a bit. moo6 

Her musical director has never been DJWS tho moo12 I forgot his name (Michael smth?)

Keep dreaming about the remixed version tho brit9

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Her musical director has never been DJWS tho moo12 I forgot his name (Michael smth?)

Keep dreaming about the remixed version tho brit9

I think he was for the last tour. He definitely was the director of something. brit9 It's the reason why none of Fernando's tracks have made a proper appearance on any if Gaga's post-BTWB tours, yet Fernando's non-singles have been graced with more than just one tour appearance. lol3 

Just now, Madonna said:

I think he was for the last tour. He definitely was the director of something. brit9 It's the reason why none of Fernando's tracks have made a proper appearance on any if Gaga's post-BTWB tours, yet Fernando's non-singles have been graced with more than just one tour appearance. lol3 

Nope, Michael was.

https://www.keyboardmag.com/artists/michael-bearden-lady-gagas-music-director-speaks

He's been her musical director since TMBT, I think.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.