Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

New Madonna Album coming in March, tour announcement in February

3 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

Source?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

I've read this too on MInfinity.

Seems like some spanish dude that works for LN told this to a Kylie Minogue insider (yeah...), so he posted it on Twitter yesterday.

However, even if the dude is telling the truth, there's not enough proof to tell that this is 200% right and not something he just heard at his job.

6 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

I've read this too on MNation. Hate that forum, but it really have some interesting stuff like this from time to time.

Seems like some spanish dude that works for LN told this to a Kylie Minogue insider (yeah...), so he posted it on Twitter yesterday.

However, even if the dude is telling the truth, there's not enough proof to tell that this is 200% right and not something he just heard at his job.

Come to Madonna Infinity, they are better members there and its getting more popular. I'm @Regine Filange.

7f7DHx.gif

Just now, Daphne Blake said:

Come to Madonna Infinity, they are better members there and its getting more popular. I'm @Regine Filange.

7f7DHx.gif

It was actually from MInfinity, I have a flop memory. cry5

I will create an account there. cry0

im kiiing hard everytime i see "my friend from live nation" dead4 and i have friend with LN connections and trust me people who go out and and leak this infos are usually ones who dont even have access to info like this eve1

also they would follow exactly RH release? are we getting all songs by end of december as well? lol1

also keep in mind that LN is massive corporation so random people from each country division are not informed of every release plan etc in some kind of secret newsletter eve1

9 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

im kiiing hard everytime i see "my friend from live nation" dead4 and i have friend with LN connections and trust me people who go out and and leak this infos are usually ones who dont even have access to info like this eve1

htf you have friends there? where did you meet them? eve1

8 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

well they dont keep them closed in basement they live in our world too eve1

A Madonna fan being friend with a guy who works for LN seems weird to me. eve1

21 minutes ago, Satori said:

Sounds good but them surprise releasing in Jan to avoid leaks sounds better ari2

I predict performance at the Grammys for the new single but i'm not that hopeful anymore. lol3

On 10/28/2018 at 1:04 PM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

also they would follow exactly RH release? are we getting all songs by end of december as well? lol1

also keep in mind that LN is massive corporation so random people from each country division are not informed of every release plan etc in some kind of secret newsletter eve1

This sia3 People who work at radio stations are more believable (I have one in BBC sia1 )

17 hours ago, Urbanov said:

This sia3 People who work at radio stations are more believable (I have one in BBC sia1 )

I work on LG (the division in Peru), and very often during Q4 concert empresaurs come to our offices to make reunions with us and show us the new concerts that are coming to the country, so we can invest money on them in exchange for promotions and stuff.

The point is that we're oficially into november and in the last reunion we had, no one has mentioned anything about Madonna coming to South America; so, at least that she's skipping the continent again, I really doubt about a tour announcement ishappening on Feb. These things are coordinated with a lot of time of anticipation. cry8

On 10/31/2018 at 10:20 PM, Alvarø said:

I work on LG (the division in Peru), and very often during Q4 concert empresaurs come to our offices to make reunions with us and show us the new concerts that are coming to the country, so we can invest money on them in exchange for promotions and stuff.

The point is that we're oficially into november and in the last reunion we had, no one has mentioned anything about Madonna coming to South America; so, at least that she's skipping the continent again, I really doubt about a tour announcement ishappening on Feb. These things are coordinated with a lot of time of anticipation. cry8

Even if the tour were to be announced in March, that does not necessarily mean she's coming to South America before 2020. But regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if she skipped it again, she took a 15 year break before S&S... but they're probably her biggest audience so it's a shame.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.