Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

chilling-adventures-of-sabrina-credits.j

Alright, let’s talk about this, my unholy sistren. lana5 

How fucking good is this show?? cry0 

I‘ve seen many failed attempts at creating ”darker versions“ of lighthearted films, stories and series but DAMN. This is absolutely phenomenal. Charmed reboot who? rav2 This takes one BIG ASS SHIT on that stillborn of a TV show. Interestingly, the show was originally planned to be produced by The CW (the guys who ruined Charmed) but was then given to Netflix (thank Satan).

Have you seen it? If so, how did y‘all like it?

I was really scared at first bc I thought they would make a cringe worthy mess like Riverdale but honestly it's one the best teen shows in recent years giveup3 I need season 2 like now 

tumblr_o1xn6nydI51tb8zm6o1_500.gif 

33 minutes ago, Simón. said:

I loved it. Still 3 episodes left und it also left me wigless. Prudence is such a queen giveup2 

Prudence is that BITCH! Ugh! I watched 3-4 episodes last night planning to watch more after work. They truly did a real good job on this show. 

On 10/31/2018 at 5:55 PM, Yzma said:

I guess...I'm the only one who isn't a big fan of Prudence. carla1 

I love Aunt Zelda in this. She's fucking RUTHLESS and a hoe thirsty for the high priest's D. ny4 

Prudence is a ruthless, takes no shit, tells it like it is, boy torturing bisexual queen and one of the only ppl who put Sabrina's ass in its place rih14 ok so she tried to kill a couple of times for no reason ari2 but you a whole lie if you say you watched the whole show and don't feel like killing Sabrina 12 times ny13

1 hour ago, River Song said:

Prudence is a ruthless, takes no shit, tells it like it is, boy torturing bisexual queen and one of the only ppl who put Sabrina's ass in its place rih14 ok so she tried to kill a couple of times for no reason ari2 but you a whole lie if you say you watched the whole show and don't feel like killing Sabrina 12 times ny13

I relate to Sabrina more than Prudence who is a religious fanatic and abides to everything the system expects from her. She is part of the discrimnatory and elitary system. Sabrina is on a mission to shake things up and she has her father’s rebellious attitude. She is kind-hearted at the core but can be very annoying and extreme in her actions. That is 100% me. I can relate to that...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.