Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

imahunter

NY Post: Britney's new Vegas show struggling

22 minutes ago, Dumbo said:

At least Xtina and Willa Ford sang live. Both those ladies had Britney shaking and needing air. kii1

It’s so sad Britney’s career never recovered after Willa Ford obliterated it

On 11/4/2018 at 1:58 AM, Satori said:

The karma is really bitter because even though this show has an actual theme and some real potential it’s a mess because they learned nothing from that flaccid fucking launch “event” for /Piece of Shit/ and the whack “promo” they provided for BustKnee Jean... plus the fake gap between these residencies is really dreadful considering she milked PoM for the tour this summer so it’s like it didn’t end at all and then this random announcement for Domination happens without being connected to ANY new material, which is even worse than last time because at least despite the train wreck we got “Work Bitch” last time. 

I still love her but even as a fan I have no enthusiasm for what she’s doing rn. It’s complacent and boring. 

for reals, I’m so over it dead2 hope it flops and waiting for next album in the meantime

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.