NY Post: Britney's new Vegas show struggling

Agugaga    2,137
1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Take a break nicki5 

Take a break from what? She's literally been doing nothing since 2012 besides this residency and some international dates.

Freaky Prince    27,682
1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Take a break from what? She's literally been doing nothing since 2012 besides this residency and some international dates.

Take a break from being on stage nicki5 

Infrared    18,876

her career after femme fatale is a tragedy jj4  just let it go, release an album like every few years. Not like it's going to smash or anything. 

Who I Am    10,814
10 hours ago, Rave Slave said:

Why are you bringing Xtina into a Britney thread? moo12

At least Xtina and Willa Ford sang live. Both those ladies had Britney shaking and needing air. kii1

Hylia    78,341
22 minutes ago, Dumbo said:

At least Xtina and Willa Ford sang live. Both those ladies had Britney shaking and needing air. kii1

It’s so sad Britney’s career never recovered after Willa Ford obliterated it

Who I Am    10,814
1 hour ago, Hylia said:

It’s so sad Britney’s career never recovered after Willa Ford obliterated it

Umbreon    3,129

It costs me way too much to fly to Vegas, pay airfare, hotel, tickets, when I could see her in my city if she just toured. bey8

I mean, having two boys growing up I get why she doesn’t want to, but c’mon. cry9 

Goldie    2,845
On 11/4/2018 at 1:58 AM, Satori said:

The karma is really bitter because even though this show has an actual theme and some real potential it’s a mess because they learned nothing from that flaccid fucking launch “event” for /Piece of Shit/ and the whack “promo” they provided for BustKnee Jean... plus the fake gap between these residencies is really dreadful considering she milked PoM for the tour this summer so it’s like it didn’t end at all and then this random announcement for Domination happens without being connected to ANY new material, which is even worse than last time because at least despite the train wreck we got “Work Bitch” last time. 

I still love her but even as a fan I have no enthusiasm for what she’s doing rn. It’s complacent and boring. 

for reals, I’m so over it dead2 hope it flops and waiting for next album in the meantime

ajp    7,373
10 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

she should've released an album first nicki5 

she still has time nicki4

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.