Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Hot 100: #1 Girls Like You, #9 Without Me, #13 Money

1. Girls Like You (=) *seventh week*
2. SICKO MODE (=)
3. Happier (+1) *new peak*
4. Lucid Dreams (-1)
5. Better Now (=)
6. ZEZE (=)
7. Youngblood (=)
8. Drip Too Hard (=)
9. Without Me (+3) *new peak*
10. Mo Bamba (+6) *new peak*

11. High Hopes (+10) *new peak*
13. Money (+41) *new peak*

Read more

36 minutes ago, Yzma said:

The hype is over. It was frontloaded! gaga1 

It’s still Top 10 on iTunes. It didn’t do as well on radio as streaming and iTunes so that’s why it stalled.

It’s a shame, cuz the only other thing she has from this era is a critically acclaimed movie that’ll go down in history, win tons of awards come award seasons, and made far over its budget (over 7x as of now) in sales.

Poor Gaga tho ari5

1 hour ago, Yzma said:

The hype is over. It was frontloaded! gaga1 

the hype isn't over. Pop radio is basically stalling it, otherwise it'd be performing like it is worldwide. Pop songs, unfortunately, have to climb slower. I guess they'll promote it to keep it top 20 and then move on to the next single. 

9 hours ago, Umbreon said:

It’s still Top 10 on iTunes. It didn’t do as well on radio as streaming and iTunes so that’s why it stalled.

It’s a shame, cuz the only other thing she has from this era is a critically acclaimed movie that’ll go down in history, win tons of awards come award seasons, and made far over its budget (over 7x as of now) in sales.

Poor Gaga tho ari5

it's #2 on iTunes behind Ariana.. we all know those Kris Wu sales are not legit eve1 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.