Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Violet

Britney Rehearsing for her new Domination residency

First of all I am very pleased she's already deep into rehearsals enough to be teaching, she finally seems like she's putting in some effort  interesting1

I guess she's really going urban if she's doing the hit boy remix  tay2

Also I got my life when she joined the line and dipped it low with the boys, i need to see more but i'm excitied wendy1

I was just about to make a thread whew

she snapped tbh she better do the same on stage 

2 hours ago, Aleco said:

I like the choreo but domination really without new music... the same songs after 4 years

This isnt the same as piece of me this is the scream & shout remix not the shitty boys/scream & shout one 

I’m talking about this

we don’t know any of the other songs on the tracklist tho 

I like that she'll actually be performing the song and the remix is great. Rehearsal Britney is always the best Britney so hopefully she keeps the energy on stage

I know we've only seen a snippet of it, but I hope the choreo moves to other places on the stage and doesn't just stay front and center. The boys are hot tho. Still not enough to get me to buy a ticket. 

1 hour ago, The Ones That Entertain said:

I like that she'll actually be performing the song and the remix is great. Rehearsal Britney is always the best Britney so hopefully she keeps the energy on stage

I know we've only seen a snippet of it, but I hope the choreo moves to other places on the stage and doesn't just stay front and center. The boys are hot tho. Still not enough to get me to buy a ticket. 

I saw POM for my birthday and it was actually amazing in person compared to the videos 

9 hours ago, The Ones That Entertain said:

Same. I do think that some of the dance moves were messy though.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.