Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

The evil is slowly getting defeated!

1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

Hip hop is not evil... jj4 

and theres still streaming. Sales literally do not matter anymore. 

Seethe! I'd rather have people buy my sings than stream it for clout! ny1 

Luckily for my 3 main faves, all of them are charting on both Spotify AND iTunes! 

Just now, Luca said:

Seethe! I'd rather have people buy my sings than stream it for clout! ny1 

Luckily for my 3 main faves, all of them are charting on both Spotify AND iTunes! 

A shame the song sales drastically diminished to where even IF people are buying the song it aint that many

but stay cute with them racial undertones about hip hop not dominating sales. Good luck on them streams tho, queen!! 

2 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

A shame the song sales drastically diminished to where even IF people are buying the song it aint that many

but stay cute with them racial undertones about hip hop not dominating sales. Good luck on them streams tho, queen!! 

Ariana's estimated at 350k SPS with a #1 debut and broke the global Spotify record for a female artist two days in a row ari9

Also I personally don't mind a non-rap dominated chart for a little bit, Astroworld had its long, well-deserved stay and so did Scorpion (albeit less deserved) ari5

9 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

Hip hop is not evil... jj4 

Big same like wtf @ the tweet in the OP using Trump's slogan to celebrate black music not being at the top of iTunes a.... choice I-

9 minutes ago, Satori said:

Big same like wtf @ the tweet in the OP using Trump's slogan to celebrate black music not being at the top of iTunes a.... choice I-

Like so many racist undertones... So many jj4 

20 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Just because hip hop its getting tiring doesn't mean everyone who dislikes it is being a racist. ari9 There are white hip hop artists too. Isn't the best selling hop hop artist white? Its about the music, not the artists. I'm bored of hip hop, there's nothing interesting anymore. ari9

10 minutes ago, Daphne Blake said:

Just because hip hop its getting tiring doesn't mean everyone who dislikes it is being a racist. ari9 

He/we didn't say that sis.  The tweet is gross and that's what the comments have been about.

27 minutes ago, Daphne Blake said:

Just because hip hop its getting tiring doesn't mean everyone who dislikes it is being a racist. ari9 There are white hip hop artists too. Isn't the best selling hop hop artist white? Its about the music, not the artists. I'm bored of hip hop, there's nothing interesting anymore. ari9

It’s not about people who dislike it, it’s about the tweet and it’s usage of Trump’s slogan against rap music like it’s something bad. Learn how to read sis

9 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

30 minutes ago, Satori said:

He/we didn't say that sis.  The tweet is gross and that's what the comments have been about.

13 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

It’s not about people who dislike it, it’s about the tweet and it’s usage of Trump’s slogan against rap music like it’s something bad. Learn how to read sis

The phrase 'Make America Great Again' has become a meme though? jj4 While the tweet can appear to have racial undertones if we choose to look at it that way, a Gaga fan account posted it so we can assume they love pop music and made a joke about the supposed mainstream decline of Hip Hop.

3 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

The phrase 'Make America Great Again' has become a meme though? jj4 While the tweet can appear to have racial undertones if we choose to look at it that way, a Gaga fan account posted it so we can assume they love pop music and made a joke about the supposed mainstream decline of Hip Hop.

It is a meme but not certainly a funny one. If you could classify it, it would stand next to “this post gave me cancer” or other shit like that, what rather makes people cringe than laugh.

14 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

this.

jj4

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.