Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

The evil is slowly getting defeated!

14 hours ago, Urbanov said:

It’s not about people who dislike it, it’s about the tweet and it’s usage of Trump’s slogan against rap music like it’s something bad. Learn how to read sis

Turning everything into racism again, wbk. People are using ironically this line since 2016, especially gays who were against Tr*mp. Its more of a joke nowadays.

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Daphne Blake said:

Turning everything into racism again, wbk. People are using ironically this line since 2016, especially gays who were against Tr*mp. Its more of a joke nowadays.

giphy.gif

And where the hell I mentioned racism? lmfao1 Girl, you really need to catch up on those comprehensive reading classes

I'm happy Pop is slowly coming back honestly, but I don't think Hip-Hop is evil. I think that the people who are popular in Hip-Hop right now are what makes that genre be unbearable, at least to me. Excluding Cardi tho, even though I personally don't like her, sis got bops! 

8 hours ago, Hector said:

I'm happy Pop is slowly coming back honestly, but I don't think Hip-Hop is evil. I think that the people who are popular in Hip-Hop right now are what makes that genre be unbearable, at least to me. Excluding Cardi tho, even though I personally don't like her, sis got bops! 

We love unbiased sister sia3 

38 minutes ago, Daphne Blake said:

Didn't you agree with Kyoteki's comment? Getting older sucks, this may help: www.webmd.com/memory-loss-forgetfulness-not-always-what-you-think#1

giphy.gif

He spoke about racist undertones not racism though, cause guess what? White people are also rappers! Shocking, right? Being illiterate sucks, this may help: 

https://www.k12reader.com/subject/reading-skills/reading-comprehension/

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

My intention was not to be racist, literally what are all of you talking about? moo12 

And none of us talked about your intentions. jj4 It’s about the tweet and its approach.

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

He spoke about racist undertones not racism though, cause guess what? White people are also rappers! Shocking, right? Being illiterate sucks, this may help: 

https://www.k12reader.com/subject/reading-skills/reading-comprehension/

A big difference, you're right lmao.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Luca said:

I misread! rip3 

Isn't hard to get confused with Urbanov's posts. He's a mess. rip3

4 minutes ago, Daphne Blake said:

A big difference, you're right lmao.

giphy.gif

Isn't hard to get confused with Urbanov's posts. He's a mess. rip3

Something having “racist undertones” can be perceived as racist but not necessarily. It’s basically a matter of interpretation. Reading comprehension - get on it, before it’s too late!

7 minutes ago, Luca said:

I misread! rip3 

That’s alright, it happens ;) Just to make everything clear I’m gonna copy a post where I exactly said it’s about the tweet since one person decided to shout “it’s all about turning everything into racism!!!111111oneoneone” 

Spoiler

It’s not about people who dislike it, it’s about the tweet and it’s usage of Trump’s slogan against rap music like it’s something bad. Learn how to read sis

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Something having “racist undertones” can be perceived as racist but not necessarily. It’s basically a matter of interpretation. Reading comprehension - get on it, before it’s too late!

Keep reaching then cause the tweet could be considered racist only to people who are taking things too far. bey8

2 minutes ago, Daphne Blake said:

Keep reaching then cause the tweet could be considered racist only to people who are taking things too far. bey8

Sis, why are you being so thick rip3 

For instance: I’m not saying this tweet is racist or whatever the fuck laughcry1 but I can see why other people think it has racist undertones. You can stop with this bs cause it’s literally going nowhere rip3 

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Sis, why are you being so thick rip3 

For instance: I’m not saying this tweet is racist or whatever the fuck laughcry1 but I can see why other people think it has racist undertones. You can stop with this bs cause it’s literally going nowhere rip3 

I've seen only 2 people thinking this, here. The line is being used as a joke since 2016. If you read the tweet and you thought that it can be viewed as a racist comment to some others, you need stop overanalyzing things. It was just a tweet talking about chart positions and literally no one here cared about what the twitter account was saying, until someone mentioned it here. laughcry1

Just now, Daphne Blake said:

I've seen only 2 people thinking this, here. The line is being used as a joke since 2016. If you read the tweet and you thought that it can be viewed as a racist comment to some others, you need stop overanalyzing things. It was just a tweet talking about chart positions and literally no one here cared about what the twitter account was saying, until someone mentioned it here. laughcry1

THAT’S WHY I said it’s a matter of interpretation. Dear God laughcry1 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.