Sign in to follow this  

Britney’s Rumored Single “Apple Pie” Released As “What Do U Like” by Jesse Saint John

Hylia    77,963

Earlier this year, songwriter Jesse Saint John teased lyrics on twitter that many thought would be from a new Britney single titled “Apple Pie.”

”Shake it up, I’m bakin up an apple pie

No I don’t wanna kill, do t wanna kill your high

What donyou like, what do you like”

However, Jesse Saint John recently released his own single “What Do U Like,” containing those exact lyrics.

Do you guys think that this song was possibly Britney’s, but later rejected? Or were we just reaching when we thought it was Britney’s song?

Mikey Likey    1,192

She recorded a lot for Glory so it’s possible it was a song she did with him for glory and he decided he wanted to record and releas it 

Living Dead Boy    2,591

Given he just posted about it earlier this year he trolled/ people made a connection where there was none.

Brit and her team rarely go back to older tracks from past recording sessions for new albums/singles.

Early in her career when she was constantly in the studio, My Prerogative, and Femme Fatale are exceptions for obvious reasons.

Living Dead Boy    2,591
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

Femme Fatale had revisited old songs on it? mad5 

I Wanna Go Up N Down and Criminal were all recorded during the same time as 3, at least the demos, for the singles collection.

Chris Morlock    38,728
Just now, Living Dead Boy said:

I Wanna Go Up N Down and Criminal were all recorded during the same time as 3, at least the demos, for the singles collection.

omg do we have those demos?

Living Dead Boy    2,591
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

omg do we have those demos?

No we don't have demos of any of those tracks.

There was the rumor that I Wanna Go was originally more rock influenced but I don't know if that came from a credible source.

If I had my guess the vocals on the tracks are probably the ones she recorded back in 09 for the singles collection.

Dr Luke was brought in very late in 2010 to produce FF so the album happened really quickly from there to get the early 2011 release date.

Chris Morlock    38,728
1 minute ago, Living Dead Boy said:

No we don't have demos of any of those tracks.

There was the rumor that I Wanna Go was originally more rock influenced but I don't know if that came from a credible source.

If I had my guess the vocals on the tracks are probably the ones she recorded back in 09 for the singles collection.

Dr Luke was brought in very late in 2010 to produce FF so the album happened really quickly from there to get the early 2011 release date.

tragique

Living Dead Boy    2,591
9 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

tragique

FF was like BJ in that towards the end of the process the direction changed and Brit was less involved.

Given the vast amount of material they supposedly recorded for FF we've gotten very little leaks of the scrapped material.

Aleco    419

im only heard weird noices and full autotune sooo im glad thats not a britney song