Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Britney’s Rumored Single “Apple Pie” Released As “What Do U Like” by Jesse Saint John

Earlier this year, songwriter Jesse Saint John teased lyrics on twitter that many thought would be from a new Britney single titled “Apple Pie.”

”Shake it up, I’m bakin up an apple pie

No I don’t wanna kill, do t wanna kill your high

What donyou like, what do you like”

However, Jesse Saint John recently released his own single “What Do U Like,” containing those exact lyrics.

Do you guys think that this song was possibly Britney’s, but later rejected? Or were we just reaching when we thought it was Britney’s song?

Given he just posted about it earlier this year he trolled/ people made a connection where there was none.

Brit and her team rarely go back to older tracks from past recording sessions for new albums/singles.

Early in her career when she was constantly in the studio, My Prerogative, and Femme Fatale are exceptions for obvious reasons.

Just now, Living Dead Boy said:

I Wanna Go Up N Down and Criminal were all recorded during the same time as 3, at least the demos, for the singles collection.

omg do we have those demos?

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

omg do we have those demos?

No we don't have demos of any of those tracks.

There was the rumor that I Wanna Go was originally more rock influenced but I don't know if that came from a credible source.

If I had my guess the vocals on the tracks are probably the ones she recorded back in 09 for the singles collection.

Dr Luke was brought in very late in 2010 to produce FF so the album happened really quickly from there to get the early 2011 release date.

1 minute ago, Living Dead Boy said:

No we don't have demos of any of those tracks.

There was the rumor that I Wanna Go was originally more rock influenced but I don't know if that came from a credible source.

If I had my guess the vocals on the tracks are probably the ones she recorded back in 09 for the singles collection.

Dr Luke was brought in very late in 2010 to produce FF so the album happened really quickly from there to get the early 2011 release date.

tragique

9 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

tragique

FF was like BJ in that towards the end of the process the direction changed and Brit was less involved.

Given the vast amount of material they supposedly recorded for FF we've gotten very little leaks of the scrapped material.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.