Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

thank u, next a lock for #1 next week

Solo, not sent to radio, no music video, five days of tracking, surprise release, non-traditional pop, vulnerable and personal, yet this bitch out here getting her first #1 and breaking records.. Least this song is a smash is fucking right burn1

From Billboard:

According to building Nielsen Music data, "Next," released on Republic Records, should launch with over 50 million U.S. streams, 10 million in airplay audience and 60,000 downloads sold, placing it in line to arrive as the most-streamed and most-sold song of the week.

Whew, this finally happening feels surreal, but I am ecstatic. tehe2 And the best thing is that I finally came to appreciate the song fully listening to it for the last couple of days on repeat. 

I can't wait to get this album, I am even more excited for this than I was for Sweetener actually. antm1 I can't explain why in particular, but there is this feeling I will love every song there. 

17 minutes ago, Yzma said:

But I thought she can't get a solo #1? I thought pop was dead?

WX5Kq1u.gif

Only the pressed, obsessed, and pathetic thought this. How unfortunate they chose to bet against the winning team.

tumblr_inline_phvvh74pR01qf89pq_1280.gif

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

Only the pressed, obsessed, and pathetic thought this. How unfortunate they chose to bet against the winning team.

tumblr_inline_phvvh74pR01qf89pq_1280.gif

Here's to her best album yet with no features! burn1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.