Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

thank u, next a lock for #1 next week

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

I hope this won’t be frontloaded though because the hype was huge but it’s going to die down eventually.

Congratulations anyway!

I think it'll hold well, it's an extremely catchy song, is just gaining radio support (and will gain a lot more soon when it debuts #1), and I'm assuming a MV is going to happen at some point, which will only boost popularity. I don't think it's like a LWYMMD, people are still tweeting in EXCESS over this song, the straights love it too ari5

This is actually...fucking insane? The fact that she’s pulling these kind of numbers and a #1 debut without even a full tracking week is literally unfathomable. Anyone who tries to deny her main pop girl status is simply shitting themselves at this point.

I don’t like the song but she’s clearly been long overdue for a #1 hit given her insane longevity. Not to mention, the fact that she’s finally getting it AND with a completely solo song is hilarious. I thought she couldn’t get solo hits according to other fanbases? wendy1 

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This is actually...fucking insane? The fact that she’s pulling these kind of numbers and a #1 debut without even a full tracking week is literally unfathomable. Anyone who tries to deny her main pop girl status is simply shitting themselves at this point.

I don’t like the song but she’s clearly been long overdue for a #1 hit given her insane longevity. Not to mention, the fact that she’s finally getting it AND with a completely solo song is hilarious. I thought she couldn’t get solo hits according to other fanbases? wendy1 

We love eloquently spoken scalding hot tea burn1

2 hours ago, Law said:

I think it'll hold well, it's an extremely catchy song, is just gaining radio support (and will gain a lot more soon when it debuts #1), and I'm assuming a MV is going to happen at some point, which will only boost popularity. I don't think it's like a LWYMMD, people are still tweeting in EXCESS over this song, the straights love it too ari5

Everyone is doing the 'One taught me love/one taught me patience/one taught me pain' memes. She can practically ride off the promo of those for another week or two before she even does a video. They're huge on Twitter and Instagram right now so it'll take another couple of weeks before your middle aged mums on Facebook discover them and give them a new lease of life.

This is a huge mainstream thing.

The fact that she has the straights AND the gays completely under her thumb with this song dead2 And the Ellen performance is converting the soccer moms too dead2 .. She's literally unstoppable. She will only get bigger and bigger and her main pop girl status is certified. Anyone else denying her of that right is just being fucking dense at this point dead2 She WON.

No Tears AND Breathin deserved it too but Idc I’m just glad she’s gonna get that #1 ari5 so deserved alex1 so overdue alex1 so apt for a song without a feature alex1 such a reward for this ballsy no fux given HBIC alex1

On 11/8/2018 at 8:07 PM, Jake said:

The fact that she has the straights AND the gays completely under her thumb with this song dead2 And the Ellen performance is converting the soccer moms too dead2 .. She's literally unstoppable. She will only get bigger and bigger and her main pop girl status is certified. Anyone else denying her of that right is just being fucking dense at this point dead2 She WON.

we love tea oprah14 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.