Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Wildest Dreams peaked 3 years ago this week

I am revisiting 1989 a lot these past few days and Wildest Dreams is definitely one of her golden tracks. Tender, soft, dreamy, vulnerable, emotional, gloomy. 

The music video is why word breath-taking aesthetic exists.  

41 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

this really remains one of the best pop singles in recent years

but does anyone remember the shitty tumblr backlash about this video and africa ari9

Oh, yes definitely. The truth is-had the video been handled any other way around, there would still have been something else to give it negative traction. As per usual. But the bottom line still remains - both the video and song are good and that's their best legacy. 

26 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Oh, yes definitely. The truth is-had the video been handled any other way around, there would still have been something else to give it negative traction. As per usual. But the bottom line still remains - both the video and song are good and that's their best legacy. 

people love to find stuff to hate about taylor. especially during that time. the backlash of the video never made any sense to me at all.

On 11/9/2018 at 12:27 AM, Honeymoon said:

this really remains one of the best pop singles in recent years

but does anyone remember the shitty tumblr backlash about this video and africa ari9

AFRICA WHITEWASHED!11111111111

lol3

15 hours ago, Merryem said:

one of the worst off 1989 jj3 

1. Welcome To New York

2. Blank Space

3. Style

4. Out Of The Woods

5. All You Had To Do Was Stay

6. Shake It Off

7. I Wish You Would

8. Bad Blood

9. Wildest Dreams

10. How You Get The Girl

11. This Love

12. I Know Places

13. Clean

14. Wonderland

15. You Are In Love

16. New Romantics

Thank me laterjj2

OT: Such a beautiful song, probably one of her most cohesive songs. The video matches the song perfectly and it deserves the views it currently hasari5

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.