Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Why do Britney fans make up lies about her performing at the Super Bowl every year?

This is like annual clock work.... ny4 

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2018/11/britney-spears-preps-maroon-5-collaboration/

Why do you have to put yourselves through this every year? Last year the NFL had enough of the blatant lie created by the Britney fans that they even came forward with a statement saying they had no interest in her performing. Like ever.  ny1 And yet here we are back to this? Can you please just let it go. LET HER GO. nat2 

8 minutes ago, Hector said:

Why do you think it's a Britney stan though? Most of us don't even care about this at this point. 

"Little M****ers blaming M fans for the bad reviews of ASIB" teas. ari7

15 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

Yeah we're crying over that 90% RT score, for sureari7

I mean honestly for all the hype it had, and let’s be real, it’s had more hype than any mother fucking movie released this year and quite possibly this decade, you would think it would have a 100% critic and a 100% audience. rav2 

24 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I mean honestly for all the hype it had, and let’s be real, it’s had more hype than any mother fucking movie released this year and quite possibly this decade, you would think it would have a 100% critic and a 100% audience. rav2 

How many movies have 100%? 90% is still great. gaga13

On 11/8/2018 at 10:10 PM, Agugaga said:

Lol that's bullshit. It wasn't even the most advertised movie this year.

On 11/8/2018 at 10:10 PM, Agugaga said:

Having 100% by critics is a SUPER rare occurance.

Having 100% by audience is literally impossible because there will always be trolls to give negative reviews.

But go off on trying to discredit the film I guess nicki3 

On 11/8/2018 at 11:14 PM, Daphne Blake said:

"Little M****ers blaming M fans for the bad reviews of ASIB" teas. ari7

And you have the audacity to say that people are going off-topic in other threads. Hilarious lmfao1 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.