Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galactic-Tiger

Biggest Madonna fan: fotp faves edition

Most authentic Madonna fan  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most genuine fan?

• Kylie
    • Mariah
    • Beyonce
    • Britney
    • Christina
    • Katy
    • Gaga
    • Rihanna
    • Taylor
    • Ariana
    • Kesha
    • Lana
    • Other

All the FOTP faves have praised the queen of music at some point. Some of them delivered proper tributes, while others just gave nice words in interviews. Some of them have been occasionally shady/sneaky towards Madonna, while some other have managed to connect to a more intimate level . So who do you reckon showed the most authentic love for Madonna? nat1

Ariana is not the most genuine Madonna fan lmfaoo where has that come from?

It's Britney, the only one on the list who has collabed with her, she sang on Madonna's tour, Madonna appeared on Britney's documentary. Always talks highly of her too.

2 minutes ago, Q U E E N said:

It's Britney, the only one on the list who has collabed with her, she sang on Madonna's tour, Madonna appeared on Britney's documentary. Always talks highly of her too.

And I mean, she knew the lyrics to American Life's rap verse and even bopped to Isaac on her Instagram story, while Britney probably just knows the singles. brit3

1. Ariana - knows a hell lot of fan favourites.

2. Gaga / Kylie / Christina - You can tell they really studied her art and have put a lot of M references into their own work.

3. Katy / Britney / Rihanna / Beyoncé - Although they are on good-very good terms with her, have mentioned or referenced her, I believe that they are more casual fans.

4. Kesha / Taylor / Lana - casual fans AT BEST

5. Mariah - a hater

10 minutes ago, Yzma said:

2. Gaga / Kylie / Christina - You can tell they really studied her art and have put a lot of M references into their own work.

3. Katy / Britney / Rihanna / Beyoncé - Although they are on good-very good terms with her, have mentioned or referenced her, I believe that they are more casual fans.

5. Mariah - a hater

tea1

5 hours ago, Q U E E N said:

well let's not pretend these don't exist

5 hours ago, Yzma said:

5. Mariah - a hater

Madonna _ a Mariah hater before anything.

Ima say Ari for all the reasons above and because she seems to have implemented a lot of what she attributes to observing in Madonna. The way she shuts down interviewers who are being twats, e.g., I read as someone who has seen Madonna do the same. And the way she deals with criticism reminds me of M too. When she feels like she fucked up, she apologizes. If she doesn’t, it’s because people were being petty or a hater and she doesn’t have time for that shit. ari5 And that’s on top of the mountain of more obvious evidence. 

On 11/9/2018 at 11:56 PM, Yzma said:

5. Mariah - a hater

1. Agree

2. I don't think Gaga likes Madonna as she's saying. I don't think she was a big fan of Madonna's music before the "feud" starts too.

3. The same for Beyonce. I'll put Taylor in the place of Beyonce.

4. Lana bops only to Ray of Light to get depressed.

5. I don't know ha

5 minutes ago, Daphne Blake said:

1. Agree

2. I don't think Gaga likes Madonna as she's saying. I don't think she was a big fan of Madonna's music before the "feud" starts too.

3. The same for Beyonce. I'll put Taylor in the place of Beyonce.

4. Lana bops only to Ray of Light to get depressed.

5. I don't know ha

CACKLING!!! Ray of Light is literally the only Madonna album I can see Lana her listening to. lol3 

Honestly...Saylozar Swift probably hasn’t listened to a Madonna album before M asked her to play guitar during the Ghosttown performance. She probably bopped her extended back to Carry Underwood, Shania Twain and Sheryl Crow.

Oh lol you know VERY WELL that Gaga studied Encyclopedia Madonnica by heart. She grew up during Madonna’s peaks and you can see soooo many references in her own art, especially her early projects. She was INCREDIBLY bitter when M dissed her. That’s the kind of bitterness Syndrome had when Mr. Incredible dissed him.

Bey probably belongs a spot lower...true.

kii1 At the last one.

15 minutes ago, Yzma said:

CACKLING!!! Ray of Light is literally the only Madonna album I can see Lana her listening to. lol3 

Honestly...Saylozar Swift probably hasn’t listened to a Madonna album before M asked her to play guitar during the Ghosttown performance. She probably bopped her extended back to Carry Underwood, Shania Twain and Sheryl Crow.

Oh lol you know VERY WELL that Gaga studied Encyclopedia Madonnica by heart. She grew up during Madonna’s peaks and you can see soooo many references in her own art, especially her early projects. She was INCREDIBLY bitter when M dissed her. That’s the kind of bitterness Syndrome had when Mr. Incredible dissed him.

Bey probably belongs a spot lower...true.

kii1 At the last one.

Wasn't Taylor the one who said that Like a Prayer is one of the best songs ever and inspired her to create 1989?

oprah8

Idk about Gaga tho, I think she was more of a rock music fan. Bowie, Queen etc. Her first album was a big success and the media started comparing her to Madonna (she's the new Madonna etc, all the shit the media say when a new pop girl has success). Sometimes I feel like she took advantage of this and all the similarities of her image, music etc to Madonna, especially from 2009 - 2011, happened on purpose. jj2 Cause the "coincidences" were tooooo many. lol3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.