Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RED ANGELO

Ariana is Xtina and Camila is Britney of this generation?

Is Ariana this generation's Xtina because she's the most vocally talented and Camila is this generation's Britney since she's the most award shows main girl right now? kylie3

If you disagree then who is this generations Aguilera and Spears? rih6

#Drunkgelo feels this forum is as boring as @Vespers sex life now. rih14

Someone needs to make this forum as interesting as 2011-2015? meg1

#ByeBitches moo11

You can't just compare directly like that Ariana has better vocals than Camilla but she's also got more success and mainstream recognition so she's kinda both? Like, Camilla might get more attention at awards shows but awards shows are less relevant than they've ever been.

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

It can’t be since Selena is not more successful than Ariana. 🤔

but she is....

Bigger acting career

Bigger social media following

Currently more listeners on Spotify - she's the most listened to female and will take the top spot from Drake soon (they're both at 42m)

Ariana

any questions?

NO5tiZ4.gif 

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

but she is....

Bigger acting career

Bigger social media following

Currently more listeners on Spotify - she's the most listened to female and will take the top spot from Drake soon (they're both at 42m)

Ariana

any questions?

NO5tiZ4.gif 

Ariana has sold WAY more records in less time.

Ariana has sold way more tour tickets and grossed much more than her with her tours (actually Dangerous Woman Tour alone shatters all of Selena's tours combined).

Ariana has multiple top 3s and now is getting a #1, and not just in US, she has them in UK (3 #1s, some struggle to go top 10 hihi), Germany (and all through Europe really), Japan and Oceania.

Ariana's music as lead artist is huge worldwide, Selena only has had WW hits by the hand of Charlie Puth, Kygo and now DJ Snake + Cardi + Ozuna on a single track.

Ariana's streams are MUCH bigger, the "most listened female" don't mean much when all her albums combined don't out stream Dangerous Woman + My Everything (and Sweetener + Yours Truly, and soon thank u, next add billions into the equation).

She is not bigger lmfao, cute that she is bigger on instagram, didn't know Britney was bigger than Xtina in just social media? ari9 and Xtina is bigger than Britney in acting so you just contradict it even more. ari9

Camila serves me Meghan Trainor teas 

m98fego.gif

If Selena is anyone, she's more of a Mandy Moore

m98fego.gif

Demi fits Xtine's mold even if she's not as successful but she's still my girl rav2

m98fego.gif

Ariana reminds me of a mini, emphasis on mini in regards to career comparisons, Britney / Beyonce 

m98fego.gif

8 hours ago, Worldwide Angel said:

Camila serves me Meghan Trainor teas 

m98fego.gif

If Selena is anyone, she's more of a Mandy Moore

m98fego.gif

Demi fits Xtine's mold even if she's not as successful but she's still my girl rav2

m98fego.gif

Ariana reminds me of a mini, emphasis on mini in regards to career comparisons, Britney / Beyonce 

m98fego.gif

I hope you mean in reference to her career and not her talent, because Mandy had a warm default register but also really could sing... Selena can’t go above a whisper without sounding flat and reminding me of Paris Hilton.

5 hours ago, Satori said:

I hope you mean in reference to her career and not her talent, because Mandy had a warm default register but also really could sing... Selena can’t go above a whisper without sounding flat and reminding me of Paris Hilton.

yeah career wise sis, it wasn’t meant to be shade 

22 hours ago, Popboi said:

Britney sweetie... this doesn't fit the real narrative of Xtina being on Britney's shadow for the entirety of their careers, not with Ariana being MUCH bigger than Camila ever was and ever will be.

2ezAOdHV_400x400.jpg.a1efeff5aad6d6b1ea4

Because that narrative was false. Christina was the top female artist with “Stripped” and sold 12 million worldwide just with that era. Ariana will NEVER have global dominance like that so gtfo of here with your bullshit. nat2 

And as for the thread title. Neither of them are comparable to Britney and Xtina. Ariana has a cute voice but she didnt push peoples buttons with “Sweetner” like how Aguilera did with “Stripped.” And Camila is by far the most overrated pop star and nowhere near Britney level...in fact, I’m still waiting for a solo hit follow up to “Havana” rav2 

Camila and Selena have 0 stage presence, don't have any iconic performances, aren't the biggest pop girls and can't dance so they can't be compared to Britney.

Ariana is the biggest pop girl right now, she isn't in anyone's shadow like Xtina was. By the way, Britney (2001) sold more than Stripped (2002): 10 million vs 9 million. If u wanna compare it to the In the Zone era, it sold 10,05 million singles vs Stripped's 7,9 million. Toxic is bigger than any Xtina single, still remembered to this day. brit7

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.