Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

She might have accidentally leaked her tracklist + a new snippet

1 minute ago, Nocturn said:

That would be good.

But while reading those titles, I imagine Madonna just doing Portuguese music without making it her own. I don't want that. jj3 

I don't think she'll go that far.

1 minute ago, Nocturn said:

Where is Magic? It could be just an album title or referred in some of the songs.

Beautiful Game could be Dark Ballet or some other track. 

I was thinking the same. Maybe Magic is just the name of the album, but there's also a blank space at the end so who knew.

I'm surprised at Beautiful Game. She was teasing it with her hat again a couple weeks ago, so it's weird to not include it. The board could be incomplete, but there's also a theory that says that she will release an album AND a mixtape, so... sia4

15 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Where is Magic? It could be just an album title or referred in some of the songs.

Beautiful Game could be Dark Ballet or some other track. 

hopefully whole magic idea dies there its fucking stupid jj4

also i think she uses it as "its magic making music she likes so much" not like its a title

and that list of the songs might be just part of the recent recording sessions not album tracklist

just checklist of things to do in each song oprah14

9 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

hopefully whole magic idea dies there its fucking stupid jj4

also i think she uses it as "its magic making music she likes so much" not like its a title

and that list of the songs might be just part of the recent recording sessions not album tracklist

just checklist of things to do in each song oprah14

I also thought about "making music is magic", when she used it for the first time. Honestly, I didn't expect her to use magic themes in music and visuals.

I expected something like I'm Addicted, where she sings "When did your name change from language to magic?". So, a reference to magic is possible in some song.

There should be more songs.

I hope she will choose the best ones and change some titles if necessary. 

Reading this tracklist or whatever is like reading tracklist for HC, MDNA or RH. jj3 

5 minutes ago, The One Beyond All said:

I refuse to listen to that snippet. It's probably not the finished version anyway. What's the point to ruin the experience of hearing the song once it's 100% ready? shrug1

She better be more careful cuz if anything else leaks I will most likely unstan her. ari4

You can't hear anything clearly tbh. And its like 10 secs. brit1

Some titles were referenced by her on past IG posts:

2. Extreme Occident:

BF1F48B8-7A2F-4B12-88F0-5D7E0B971257.jpe

4. I Don't Search, I Find:

F8F7F67C-4097-4868-9BC4-8AF37306C287.jpe

5. God Control:

13. Loca:

Crazy and Loca mean the same, so this could be another WIFLFAG/LQSLM or You'll See/Verás case.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:52 PM, Nocturn said:

I also thought about "making music is magic", when she used it for the first time. Honestly, I didn't expect her to use magic themes in music and visuals.

I expected something like I'm Addicted, where she sings "When did your name change from language to magic?". So, a reference to magic is possible in some song.

There should be more songs.

I hope she will choose the best ones and change some titles if necessary. 

Reading this tracklist or whatever is like reading tracklist for HC, MDNA or RH. jj3 

i mean at this point ditching beautiful game would be a dick move mad12 but bish she madonna so i wouldnt even be surprised ny5

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.