Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Rammstein sells 800,000 tickets within hours

More than a million metal fans tried yesterday to get tickets for Rammstein’s upcoming European stadium tour, according to ticketing partner CTS Eventim, which for the first time sold more than 800,000 tickets in a single onsale.

According to CTS, demand “significantly exceeded the ticket contingent available”, and all ten German dates sold out within a few hours. In the first hour alone, more than 1m people accessed the onsale, with peak rates reaching 80,000 requests per second.

“When a band sells such an outstanding amount of tickets in such a short time, it shows both their exceptional artistic status and the unbroken attraction of live music,” comments Alexander Ruoff, COO of CTS Eventim. “We thank Rammstein, [MCT founder] Scumeck Sabottka and MCT for their trust in our work.”

https://www.iq-mag.net/2018/11/800000-selling-rammstein-sets-new-eventim-record/#.W-dE8CvTGEc

our girls wishing fall1 80.000 requests per second fall2 

16 minutes ago, River Song said:

tay5 Game of thrones, ned stark's bastard, the commander of the night watch, the king in the north and Lord of winterfell 

i dont watch moo4 

2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Fucking trash. 

Image result for to you gif

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

my bff watches it tay5 

That's how I got into it, my well former bff brit10 nagged me into watching it after the first seasoned aired and I loved it, i even bought the books and read it. 

1 minute ago, River Song said:

That's how I got into it, my well former bff brit10 nagged me into watching it after the first seasoned aired and I loved it, i even bought the books and read it. 

brit10 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.