Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

5 years ago today...

Your favorite song?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. ?

ARTPOP was released. Gaga's most underrated album that deserved way better. It debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 with first week sales of 258,000 copies and has sold over 3 million copies worldwide since. It spawned the 3 singles: "Applause", "Do What U Want" and "G.U.Y." . Happy Birthday ARTPOP!

gagaheaders4_zpshft4hikh.png

3 minutes ago, Nenifir said:

Her best album. cry7

G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, Aura, Applause, Mary Jane Holland, ARTPOP, MANiCURE and Do What U Want still slap hard. cry7 And Fashion! is way too underrated. cry7

Iconic era, I have so many good memories with this album. I think I was like 15 in eighth grade when it came out and my gay ass booked it to walmart to grab a copy oprah4

I need to re-listen as I haven't for years, but the span of Donatella, Fashion, MJH, Dope and Gypsy was my favourite thing ever. I would just sit in bed and jam to these five on repeat for hours chi1.

Truly one of the most iconic albums of my childhood. Can't believe it's been five years. cry4

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Can you remind me of the scene.... I really can't remember.

She didn't said she hate it but she said some bad things. It's where she sat before the record studio or her house with her friends where she talked about the theme/clothes of Joanne.

Applause is this album's mother and l still consider it as one of her strongest. Other than that, Do What You Want, Mary Jane Holland, Aura G.U.Y. are also very good. Music videos are all great and my favorite aspect of the whole era.

Her worst album in my opinion but at least it has Applause, Do What U Want and G.U.Y. I could live without this era and album anywayjj2

undefined

Can't say the same about her other non-jazz albums thoughjj2

14 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Stanning during this era was so much fun even though she was getting dragged left and right. I joined FOTP just before the era began and it honestly feels like yesterday.

TrrDivW.gif 

same ny1 how much this forum has changed and gaga herself. i remember joining this forum so i could get a hold of the applause leaks giveup1 still the era where i truly participated as a forum STAN

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.