Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Confessions on a Dance Floor turns 13

I-  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Phat

damn this was an ERA in pop music. smash after smash after smash. coming from an era that was considered her nail in the coffin she for sure proved the haters wrong. her look with the bangs and the sparkly leotard in the sorry video are flawless. my favorite song is obviously forbidden love and my favorite performance is the future lovers / i feel love opening at the confessions tour. simply mesmerizing.

I hate her haircut during this era (with the exception of Jump's haircut that was cool) and her music videos were below her standards imo. On top of that, the release of Get Together as third single was very disappointing for me. However, the album and performances were next level dopeness.  My fav song is Sorry by huge margins and my fav performance is at the EMA in Lisbon. My fav performances from the tour are Forbidden Love, Isaac, Music and Live To Tell. mad11

I stan everything about this era from the orange hair to the fugly light-up cape on the tour. burn1 All iconic. All amazing. Her last truly flawless album. bey3 One of the best tours of all time by any artist cry6 the live versions of Future Lovers, Isaac, Music Inferno, Allahtica, Hung Up, Let It Will Be, Paradise, even fucking Like A Virgin was fucking amazing cry1 her body cry9 her licking her finger after dipping it in her clit juice mess1 her sweaty dedication mad6the choreography cry7 the videos for Hung Up and Sorry omfg WIG demi1fall2 the Grammys performance fall3 the STUNNING album art cry4 the cross controversy gaga7 the comeback from AL gaga14 the fact that ABBA stanned her and gave her permission to create one of the best pop songs of all time lana6 the one-main-producer template being perfected before she went to production teams katy4 the decline after holy shit Jesus take the wheel moo2

I remember a 2-3 years older friend than me then showing me Hung Up (I was 10-11) and I wasn't impressed that much. Until 2008 when I started stanning her. cry6 My friend was shook that I finally saw the ray of light. cry6

This was my first Madonna album; made my mom drive me to Best Buy to get it the day that it dropped. As a sheltered, young, confused little gay boy, this record awakened something in my heart that is burning bright today.

If Born This Way was the album that made me accept myself (cliche I know but I was young, sue me), this was the record that first made me understand who I really was, and I am eternally greatful for it and the goddess herself for blessing us with it gaga13

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.