Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Katy My Sass Queen

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Home Burned Down

26 minutes ago, Q U E E N said:

Rich people problems nicki1

Don't feel sorry for them, feel sorry for the people who couldn't afford to keep up with their house insurance so have literally lost everything. moo12

Who cares if they’re rich? Doesn’t mean you can’t feel compassion for them losing their damn home moo12 Fuck off 

28 minutes ago, Q U E E N said:

Don't feel sorry for them, feel sorry for the people who couldn't afford to keep up with their house insurance so have literally lost everything. moo12

there was a reason you were banned. moo12 

1 hour ago, Q U E E N said:

Can we PLEASE just get rid of this person, @Onika?

2 hours ago, Q U E E N said:

What the fuck does this have to do with the topic.scream2

2 hours ago, Q U E E N said:

rich people are still people too jj4  

20 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

erm idk why this actually has got so much hate? There is only wide spread coverage for the rich people who have lost/damaged their homes. Miley and Liam will have a combined networth of 100mil+ easily, yes it's good that they and their pets are unharmed however my empathy will be with those struggling families who could not afford to pay their house insurance that month so can't afford to just buy a new home wherever they want! 

Like I said, rich people problems!!  

22 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

erm idk why this actually has got so much hate? There is only wide spread coverage for the rich people who have lost/damaged their homes. Miley and Liam will have a combined networth of 100mil+ easily, yes it's good that they and their pets are unharmed however my empathy will be with those struggling families who could not afford to pay their house insurance that month so can't afford to just buy a new home wherever they want! 

Like I said, rich people problems!!  

But their home, where they share memories, got destroyed...how would you feel if the house you grew up in burned or got destroyed? Fuck if mine did, I’d be devastated. Show some sympathy 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.