Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

“Thank You, Fad” plunging on Spotify

1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

It’s still #1 Globally and Locally in streaming and top 5 biggest radio gain. 

Sales don’t mean shit. Girls Like You been falling in sales for weeks (Shallow being top selling song) yet it still stayed #1. 

So she’s going to be #1 for a while. 

That's not true...any act can come out of nowhere, especially during the holiday season and get major streaming points. The hip hop acts are unpredictable. 

And the only reason Maroon 5 was #1 is because of radio...its sales and streaming weren't that great in comparison. 

Just now, Jjang said:

It's been 16 days, of course it won't continue getting 10m plays a day, it will drop down and then stabilize. Like any song that debuted with these enormous numbers.

Hmmm IDK..."In My Feelings" and "Gods Plan" held up way longer than that. Any who who is that in your profile picture? oprah8 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

That's not true...any act can come out of nowhere, especially during the holiday season and get major streaming points. The hip hop acts are unpredictable. 

No hip hop act is getting the same traction at all. Nor the hype. 

1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

No hip hop act is getting the same traction at all. Nor the hype. 

Artists like Travis Scott came out of nowhere and had huge streaming numbers. Also we are entering the holiday season so I'm sure we will be getting big album drops. 

Just now, Agugaga said:

Artists like Travis Scott came out of nowhere and had huge streaming numbers. Also we are entering the holiday season so I'm sure we will be getting big album drops. 

Well good sis Ari has a cute few weeks at #1 cause Christmas Music doesnt peak until a week before. 

Also Travis Scott is on tour rn and hasn’t had a #1 even with Drake. Like..... Do u know what ur saying? 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Hmmm IDK..."In My Feelings" and "Gods Plan" held up way longer than that. Any who who is that in your profile picture? oprah8 

Drake is bigger than Ariana, that doesn't mean that she's not smashing the game, nor does it mean that she's plunging. Even if a week from now she starts doing 4m plays per day and stabilizes there for a while - that's still a massive number, the song already has over 130m streams.

It's Tyler The Creator. katy8

1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

Well good sis Ari has a cute few weeks at #1 cause Christmas Music doesnt peak until a week before. 

Also Travis Scott is on tour rn and hasn’t had a #1 even with Drake. Like..... Do u know what ur saying? 

The mods have confirmed that he hasn’t passed the Turing test yet, so I doubt it.

2 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

Its a debut song. Drops happen lmao. Like how Liberation dropped into irrelevancy in a matter of... Days. 

*hour

I say hour as hours would mean more than 1

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

@Agugaga

WW Spotify stats :

#1 Ariana Grande - thank u, next 6,276,521 (+549,203 

Thank you, next. 

inb4 Agugaga makes a shitty excuse why it's gaining streamings and compares it with Liberation out of nowhere

46 minutes ago, Saiga said:

inb4 Agugaga makes a shitty excuse why it's gaining streamings and compares it with Liberation out of nowhere

it shouldne even be a inb4 at this point oprah14 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.