Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

“Thank You, Fad” plunging on Spotify

“Thank You, Fad” takes another major tumble today on Spotify. The song has plunged over 1.3  million streams over the weekend and continues its decent. Are we looking at a quick peak one week at #1 type of situation? rav2 

Common sense is free, sis. It's OBVIOUS that a song that was released one week ago is going to drop on plays, and even if she did drop, she's still making 7-8 million and staying at #1. It's also predicted to stay another week at #1 in the Hot 100, kii at the delusion

Number one on iTunes US, US Apple Music, Global Spotify charts, and US Spotify charts more than a week after release, why are you the worst at attempting to drag? You really should stop trying it little girl burn1

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

If you really want to talk about plunging then let me tell you that this song was already streamed more times than Liberation 

fr tho like i could drop a single and have it be streamed more times than Liberation

At least it had somewhere to plunge from..... xtina1

Spoiler

If you take "Flop In Line" at #101

Spoiler

remove the last two digits of the chart position 

Spoiler

you get "thank you, next"

Spoiler

Spoiler

undefined

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:
14 1 (x14) 2,388,239

And down to #5 on iTunes. Yikes.

At this rate this isn't going to get more than 2 weeks at #1. 

Who cares about iTunes in this case? Her career debuted in the streaming era. It is the streaming era.

It's still #1 on both WW Apple Music & Spotify. It's still getting 4 million daily views for an audio. She's smashing the game.

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Who cares about iTunes in this case? Her career debuted in the streaming era. It is the streaming era.

It's still #1 on both WW Apple Music & Spotify. It's still getting 4 million daily views for an audio. She's smashing the game.

But we aren't going to acknowledge the big drops then?

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I guess you didn't read the part where I said it would get Week 2 at #1?

It’s still #1 Globally and Locally in streaming and top 5 biggest radio gain. 

Sales don’t mean shit. Girls Like You been falling in sales for weeks (Shallow being top selling song) yet it still stayed #1. 

So she’s going to be #1 for a while. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.