Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

“Thank You, Fad” plunging on Spotify

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

When was the last time Xtina “plunged to #2”? Exactly. oprah14 

Hmmm I don’t think Xtina has ever had a #1 that fell after only 3 weeks on the chart, but let me look and get back to you oprah14 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Hmmm I don’t think Xtina has ever had a #1 that fell after only 3 weeks on the chart, but let me look and get back to you oprah14 

Fell one spot to get back to #1 next week* nicki5 

Plus, Xtina haven’t had a solo #1 in almost 20 years so you can have several seats sweetheart

13 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Someone better made a blog entry “Shit Agu says in BG” pls rip3 

Agu's made a few points recently though, the good sis has been somewhat reformed, it's shocking rip3

On 12/3/2018 at 10:44 PM, Urbanov said:

Fell one spot to get back to #1 next week* nicki5 

Plus, Xtina haven’t had a solo #1 in almost 20 years so you can have several seats sweetheart

The funny thing is that we could really all call her a fad, but most of us have some level of respect for her and ignore the fact she's not had a solo billboard top 5 hit since 2002, yes that's only 3 years after her debut!

Aguhagaahh really does get quite brave calling all these people fad/flops when his fave flopped faster than she can destroy her own vocal chords.

On 12/3/2018 at 12:04 PM, Agugaga said:

Oop. Plunged to #2. Guess that video came one week too late but I guess it’s #1 again next week. oprah14 

PLUNGED to #2? Do you not know what the word PLUNGED means? lol3 

Plunged:

fall suddenly and uncontrollably”

suffer a rapid decrease in value”

Girl a one week drop to #2 is NOT PLUNGING. Plunging is what Xtina’s career did after Bionic lol3 

On 12/5/2018 at 8:24 PM, Vesper said:

PLUNGED to #2? Do you not know what the word PLUNGED means? lol3 

Plunged:

fall suddenly and uncontrollably”

suffer a rapid decrease in value”

Girl a one week drop to #2 is NOT PLUNGING. Plunging is what Xtina’s career did after Bionic lol3 

Stripped... That was the last time she had a Billboard Solo top #5 hit with "Beautiful"... 

On 12/7/2018 at 12:40 PM, I Brings That Levity said:

Stripped... That was the last time she had a Billboard Solo top #5 hit with "Beautiful"... 

“Oops I Did It Again”, “Britney” and “In the Zone” has NO TOP 5 HITS THO....so let’s add them to her long list of flop albums rav2 

“Toxic” peaked at a pathetic #9 ny1 

16 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

“Oops I Did It Again”, “Britney” and “In the Zone” has NO TOP 5 HITS THO....so let’s add them to her long list of flop albums rav2 

Gimme More 2007

Womanizer 2008

Circus 2008

3 2009

Hold It Against Me 2011

Till The World Ends 2011

All top 5 nat2

Christina hasn’t had a solo top 5 since Beautiful... that’s 2002..... lol3 don’t even try lol3 

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Gimme More 2007

Womanizer 2008

Circus 2008

3 2009

Hold It Against Me 2011

Till The World Ends 2011

All top 5 nat2

Christina hasn’t had a solo top 5 since Beautiful... that’s 2002..... lol3 don’t even try lol3 

But Britney only had 1 top 5 until 2007, so are you saying she was a flop until then? lol3

15 hours ago, Agugaga said:

But Britney only had 1 top 5 until 2007, so are you saying she was a flop until then? lol3

You were the only person to use the word “flop” in here, I never said anything about flop. It was merely mentioned that Xtina had no top 5s since 2002 and Britney had 6. Also Britney was too busy selling diamond albums to have big singles during her peak, how many of those does Xtina have again? nat2 

15 hours ago, Agugaga said:

sweetie, let's not try and discredit a CLASSIC that has more streams, relevancy than any Xtina solo song has ever gotten rav2 toxic is by FAR the best example at #1s mean shit lol 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.