Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

“Thank You, Fad” plunging on Spotify

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

... But the Grammy's that no one cares about!!

Milking her failed engagement and ex's death for a #1? Disgusting. nicki6

Also I really really hope Mac wins that posthumous Grammy, Swimming is such a good album cry9

"Thank U, next" is a smash and probably bigger than her at this point. I'd like to point out that any viral single/video is usually not followed up with anything else that's just as successful. Look what happened to Drake after "In My Feelings." oprah14 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

"Thank U, next" is a smash and probably bigger than her at this point. I'd like to point out that any viral single/video is usually not followed up with anything else that's just as successful. Look what happened to Drake after "In My Feelings." oprah14 

no1curr thank you, next bitch

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Drake literally had the triple punch of God's Plan, Nice For What, and In My Feelings..? You could've easily said the same thing after either of those songs so, it's definitely possible to have success after a huge single. 

48 minutes ago, Law said:

Drake literally had the triple punch of God's Plan, Nice For What, and In My Feelings..? You could've easily said the same thing after either of those songs so, it's definitely possible to have success after a huge single. 

I was talking specifically about the notoriety of “In my feelings.” It was a pop cultural phenomenon compared to the other 2. “Thank u, next” is almost at that level and i doubt Ariana will have a single bigger than this. You are witnessing her peak. oprah14 

57 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I was talking specifically about the notoriety of “In my feelings.” It was a pop cultural phenomenon compared to the other 2. “Thank u, next” is almost at that level and i doubt Ariana will have a single bigger than this. You are witnessing her peak. oprah14 

You obviously don’t pay attention because God’s Plan was literally fucking everywhere.

1 hour ago, Law said:

You obviously don’t pay attention because God’s Plan was literally fucking everywhere.

God’s Plan was a standard big Drake hit. Which meant it was only a hit because it’s by him. oprah14 In My Feelings was a global hit on a much larger level. 

18 hours ago, Jjang said:

@Agugaga aaaand she’s back to #1 on US iTunes brit1 must be a nightmare for you man

Not really. Don’t you see my post from above where I predicted this would happen. Older songs always rise back up right after Christmas because of gift cards. It happened last year to “Havana” and the year before to “Starboy.” This is normal for the after holiday rush.

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Not really. Don’t you see my post from above where I predicted this would happen. Older songs always rise back up right after Christmas because of gift cards. It happened last year to “Havana” and the year before to “Starboy.” This is normal for the after holiday rush.

Yes, both songs you mentioned are monster hits with longevity. Thank you for admitting TU,N falls under the same category.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.