Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

"Ariana will never get a #1 on Billboard Hot 100" FOTPers claimed, look like boo boo the fools

3 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Why am I quoted?

My point still stands. She was popular, but not really huge like some other girls in previous years. oprah14 

then how the fuck did she get a #1 without popularity mad5 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

then how the fuck did she get a #1 without popularity mad5 

Did you read what I just wrote? jj3 I was talking about the past. 

Since she scored no.1, let's see how things will go.

You don't need to be huge to get a no.1 song. Gotye wasn't popular at all before Somebody That I Used To Know, which was a WW no.1 hit. The singles after that one flopped.

So, that means he had a huge hit in 2011, but calling him big would be exaggerating. 

24 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Did you read what I just wrote? jj3 I was talking about the past. 

Since she scored no.1, let's see how things will go.

You don't need to be huge to get a no.1 song. Gotye wasn't popular at all before Somebody That I Used To Know, which was a WW no.1 hit. The singles after that one flopped.

So, that means he had a huge hit in 2011, but calling him big would be exaggerating. 

Sure, but in this case, it’s Ariana’s celebrity status that made the song so popular and everything that has been surrounding her recently. Not the song itself, which wouldn’t have had this success if it was sang by Selena Gomez for example.

3 hours ago, Nocturn said:

Why am I quoted?

My point still stands. She was popular, but not really huge like some other girls in previous years. oprah14 

She’s the most discussed pop artist at this current era of mainstream pop atm.... 

and is outstreaming almost all of our faves

1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

She’s the most discussed pop artist at this current era of mainstream pop atm.... 

and is outstreaming almost all of our faves

She’s the only one releasing so of course she’s the only one talked about/outstreaming

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

About as long as it took Ariana to record the song ny2 

Some artists can write a song in days and get it to #1. Other artists need breaks of 6 years to push theirs to #101. burn1

All the embarrassment you constantly bring to this forum exposed once again in the original post. ari5

“She still isn’t big” “only number one because no one else is releasing” y’all are boring with the excuses already. She’s huge and we’re just gonna have to accept it! If she wasn’t, how come she debuted (with a surprise release and only five days of tracking might I add) with over 200 points ahead of the number two song? A song by a popular band and the hottest female rapper at the moment too, might I add! If it’s so easy, why aren’t all of the faves doing it? Ariana debuted with over 400 points twice in a year. Hard to do for someone who’s not very big.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.