Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

"Ariana will never get a #1 on Billboard Hot 100" FOTPers claimed, look like boo boo the fools

22 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

Did it? Cause the reason it was popular still hasn't changed wendy1

Considering you literally asked in this very thread where it would be in 4 weeks/2 months and regardless which of those timeframes you choose the answer would have been "at number 1" I would shut up, Rae. wendy1

21 hours ago, harry said:

Considering you literally asked in this very thread where it would be in 4 weeks/2 months and regardless which of those timeframes you choose the answer would have been "at number 1" I would shut up, Rae. wendy1

omg !! 💋💋💋💋

On 1/17/2019 at 5:59 PM, harry said:

That has nothing do with my comment though hottie1 pay attention to what he quoted 

4 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

That has nothing do with my comment though hottie1 pay attention to what he quoted 

I still can't get over the fact you stan the "is this chicken or fish" lady. 

undefined

18 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

You supported your opinion of why the song was popular by claiming the song wouldn’t have longevity by asking where if would be in X amount of time and here it is still topping the charts. Oop.

7 hours ago, Divine said:

Two number ones AND a grammy! Poor pressed and obsessed rats in the op. It’s so funny, it’s so funny to me! lol3

3 #1s if she didn’t block her own song lol3 

@Agugagalol3 

53 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

ari9 

22 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

But to correct the OP who only mentioned VMAs 2009.

1. VMAs 2009
  2. Grammys 2011
  3. Oscars 2015 (more or less)
  4. Superbowl 2017
  5. Oscars 2019

But wow what a performer katy2 A decade spanning of iconic performances kylie3

OF048jw.gif

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.